Biscuits crumble

Not sure I fear any of the teams in the play offs now...perversely I wouldn’t have fancied us if Watford were in them ....but think we can beat Barnsley...Swansea....(and we have this season)...or Brentford probably the toughest but after Cook crocks Toney on Saturday it will fine !

Rather not have Barnsley over 2 legs. Think that would be tricky. Can't believe I'm getting picky about play off opponent's after all that's happened this season.

I think we blow any of them away over 2 legs. I'm not sure where this positivity has come from but I reckon it's a coin toss in the final with whoever we play.

If we have to face Barnsley at some point, I would rather it was over 2 legs in the semis, and not a one off final.

Most of the time over two legged ties, the talent eventually shows through. Over a single one off game, all it takes is one mistake, a set peice, Barnsley to nail it on the day in their organisation and sheer will (which we saw the other month) and they beat us. I'd fancy us over 2 legs.

;