Blackburn Rovers v AFC Bournemouth

Might take stick for this ....but we need much more coherent performances to get anything from Norwich and Brentford. Need a more creative midfield and more width if we're not to be punished by the better teams. Would play Brooks infield, closer to Solanke. And our fullbacks/wingbacks will need to get forward much more quickly. Lerma and Pearson looking a good DM combination and CCV solid - let's build on that.

I thought it was a really poor performance, with Solanke totally isolated, very lucky to get 3 points today imo.

Awful game, BUT wins breed confidence and this team is probably as much of a confidence team as I've ever seen us have, so if it can 'click' then who knows. If Brooks can find some form then it could be the missing ingredient for a bit of a spark during the run-in.

Dull, but they played more like a team again and were better balanced and it was a good result so I can't complain. Just wish I had listened to it on the radio rather than paid a tenner to watch it.

Dull, but they played more like a team again and were better balanced and it was a good result so I can't complain. Just wish I had listened to it on the radio rather than paid a tenner to watch it.

This season has been all about take the result over the performance. We were unbeaten for the longest time and yet it didn't feel like we ever got going.

I think you are right, there seemed to be a team spirit in the performance today. Maybe a belief in the team setup?

;