Good news. Bolton takeover.

MoneyBall!!!!! Americans eh?....heres my card...yall' have a nice day at the Ballgame......we will do our best to balls it up for you down the line ....Guys! Lineman for Notts County...Gee ... lets get the good ol boy Sven again... Svengali Sven! Loadsamoney!
Non Nobis Domine!

MoneyBall!!!!! Americans eh?....heres my card...yall' have a nice day at the Ballgame......we will do our best to balls it up for you down the line ....Guys! Lineman for Notts County...Gee ... lets get the good ol boy Sven again... Svengali Sven! Loadsamoney!
Non Nobis Domine!

I think you posted that on the wrong thread, Bill. ;)

I think you posted that on the wrong thread, Bill. ;)

I think I could apply it to just about any thread linked to British Football !
Just watch events over the next few years as we become the next American State.......sold out by the W#nkers and W#nkers Wipes in Westminster.... aided and abetted by Apps!
I mean....Ffs...in case you aint noticed...this once proud Nation is in Serious Serious Sh#t !

The Artic Ice is melting at an Alarming rate.....and people on the street are bothered about Brexit and the name of a little ginger baby!
Im just thankful I have a sense of humour and a large stash of tinned mackerel and baked beans!
We need to Jettison this Daft Celebrity Infested Culture and start protecting the Planet........

Very sad.....
Just to get Bolton on the pitch again...points or no points.....the fans will still shout up the Wanderers, the Trotters....same for Burys Shakers......a team on a pitch to shout for....thats all they need.....then get themselves an EddyHowe( not ours !)....and then rise up......the fans will do ' their job' well....like we did !

Poor buggers. One of the traditional big clubs. A club with a great history. Let's hope they can get out of this and live to climb the leagues another day. We're all aware of how this feels, constantly being kicked when you're already on the floor. I wish the club and its' fans all the best. Maybe they can derive some hope from our similar story.

...sad to see the wealth distribution in football being so skewed by the top table only leaving crumbs for the rest to feed off of...it wasn't long ago we were all screaming foul at the PL for taking all the money from the game.

Obviously if clubs like Bury have lived above their means then nothing can compensate for that, and Bolton who had taken PL in the past have been mis -managed to have ended up where they are now...

I will always be uncomfortable with our position, probably due to still not believing all that has happened to us over the last seven years!

I really hope that we don't lose clubs, but I fear it may be the end for Bury, and close to the end for Bolton..

;