Brentford v AFC Bournemouth - Championship Semi-Final 2nd Leg

I think 15 goals and 8 assists this season is good for him when we got promoted wilson only had 20 goals and 0 assists and that was in a better more attacking team
In eight games against the top four this season he scored once. That shows to me his level is not top end championship and we already know he is not PL. I think he would only score 20 in league one... how anyone thought he was worth the money we paid is beyond me.

That Kelly handball yesterday, wasn’t there a very similar incident in another game that had a lot of discussion?

Not necessarily involving our team from memory.

In eight games against the top four this season he scored once. That shows to me his level is not top end championship and we already know he is not PL. I think he would only score 20 in league one... how anyone thought he was worth the money we paid is beyond me.
if my memory serves me correct didn't wilson only score once against the 4 teams below us in the 14/15 season in eight games with a more attacking team behind him, with that info by your judgement wilsons level isn't top end championship??

if my memory serves me correct didn't wilson only score once against the 4 teams below us in the 14/15 season in eight games with a more attacking team behind him, with that info by your judgement wilsons level isn't top end championship??
Neither one of them could finish their dinner tbf......both of them need far too many chances to score.

;