Brentford v AFC Bournemouth - Championship Semi-Final 2nd Leg

Bizarre lack of awareness from Mepham!

I'll let you know if I think he was right or not to bring their player down after the game - sort of lol!

Brentford decided not to bring Danjuma down when clean through and they lost a goal but kept 11 men. Was that the right decision?

If we hold on, it will be the right to take the red instead of a possible goal. If we don't, Meps will be the devil incarnate.

We have no one who can play CB apart from Kelly and CCV so it’s not like we can reinforce the defence with Stacey unless Smith or Rico can slot in centrally

There should be Championship refs for Championship playoff games. Can't wait to see how this incompetent screws us in the second half. As for Frank - it's all about him. Can't say there is an opposing manager I like less.

There should be Championship refs for Championship playoff games. Can't wait to see how this incompetent screws us in the second half. As for Frank - it's all about him. Can't say there is an opposing manager I like less.

Hes supposed to be highly rated. Even sky said how well he’s doing about 30 mins in

If only we had 4000 behind one of those goals. We’d be getting a few more decisions and it would give the players the boost they’ll likely need in this 2nd half.

Not to mention it’s bloody awful watching on tv.

;