David Brooks

F##k you! you cocky little b##stard...would you rather I switch to Saints after 58 years of support ..buckets and all..not my fault we can only squeeze in 11,000. (28,00 in 1960!!!!!!)
I've been to aways since 2015 -16 !..getting tickets with my own methods ..no help from the club!
Seen plenty of Brookes on Tv for Sheffield....enough to see his quality!
So shove your head back up your JcL a##e! Because I'm not sat in Dean Court munching Prawn sarnies and taking selfies of myself with Neil Diamond singing Sweet Caroline, doesnt mean I can't comment on Players ability.
The PL has got some fans getting above reality...it's football ..not something to start getting divisive over with regard to who attends the games Now as opposed to previous decades.

Steady on Billyboy, it's probably an ill thought out, stream of consciousness, not thought through kind of post, just trying to get a laugh/reaction. No need for all this abuse we're Bournemouth fans ffs, we're not Leeds or Manu fans F(extra)FS : )

He looked way better today than Sevilla. He looked ok in the friendlies in Spain but not great. Today he seemed integrated and on the same page as th full back behind him (mainly Smith) and with the forwards. Maybe lacking premier league fitness as it seemed he cramped up at the end. An exciting prospect that seems to have hit the ground running.

Steady on Billyboy, it's probably an ill thought out, stream of consciousness, not thought through kind of post, just trying to get a laugh/reaction. No need for all this abuse we're Bournemouth fans ffs, we're not Leeds or Manu fans F(extra)FS : )
Being a Bournemouth( and Boscombe ) fan was my whole point of the rant..I don't even consider it a rant and will not apologise or back down this time for any abuse that I have given in response to abuse. Not on that subject!

Not sure about that Neil.

Arters been off the boil for a season and a half.

That’s why I said ‘on paper’. Only Eddie will know if he can get Harry back firing and recent evidence would agree with you.

Thing is though. Great though Cook is (and he will go on to things beyond us) he is yet to totally dominate a PL game against top class opposition....something Harry has done a few times. He will I’m sure this season but hasn’t yet.

I would have thought Lermas arrival will see the end of Harry as he will be third choice at best, probably fourth, maybe fifth. He has stated he wants to play so will therefore surely leave.

That’s why I said ‘on paper’. Only Eddie will know if he can get Harry back firing and recent evidence would agree with you.

Thing is though. Great though Cook is (and he will go on to things beyond us) he is yet to totally dominate a PL game against top class opposition....something Harry has done a few times. He will I’m sure this season but hasn’t yet.

I would have thought Lermas arrival will see the end of Harry as he will be third choice at best, probably fourth, maybe fifth. He has stated he wants to play so will therefore surely leave.

That will be paper from 2017 then?;)
I think Harry deserves a chance of first team football and barring an injury crisis/ Spanish flu epidemic, can't see it happening here. Will always be a legend here for the Championship winning season

F##k you! you cocky little b##stard...would you rather I switch to Saints after 58 years of support ..buckets and all..not my fault we can only squeeze in 11,000. (28,000 in 1960!!!!!!)
I've been to aways since 2015 -16 !..getting tickets with my own methods ..no help from the club!
Seen plenty of Brookes on Tv for Sheffield....enough to see his quality!
So shove your head back up your JcL a##e! Because I'm not sat in Dean Court munching Prawn sarnies and taking selfies of myself with Neil Diamond singing Sweet clubbsaroline, doesnt mean I can't comment on Players ability.
The PL has got some fans getting above reality...it's football ..not something to start getting divisive over with regard to who attends the games Now as opposed to previous decades.

Exactly how I get tickets Bill.
Years of naval service and many friends, supporting many clubs, gets me to any away game I want.

I can behave in the "home" end, and have always have great banter with the fans.

I think Harry deserves a chance of first team football and barring an injury crisis/ Spanish flu epidemic, can't see it happening here. Will always be a legend here for the Championship winning season

I agree. It’s just a shame. A top class premier league midfielder is on our books but we or him can’t get it firing again and we will end up watching Surman at some point this season. Sad.

I have no problem watching Surman, he is a top pro who has served this club in the PL just as well as Harry. Good luck to Harry if he moves on, it seems EH has got that outcome covered more than adequately.

Lewis Cook was one of the best signings of this summer with a new 4 year contract.

If he does go that should mean we get big big bucks for him. Why he would want to go, or why we would let him go, I have no idea.

Jack Wilshere, Lewis Cook and Brooks just in front would be nice. Shame Jack didn't sign imo.

Then 3 at the back, two guys on the wings, King and Wilson upfront.

Great vs everyone except the top 6, but who no formation is going to magically let us overcome that kind of money.

That would be a nice midfield but powder puff.

It would make Gosling look like Roy Keane if he got on the pitch.

Jack Wilshere, Lewis Cook and Brooks just in front would be nice. Shame Jack didn't sign imo.

Then 3 at the back, two guys on the wings, King and Wilson upfront.

Great vs everyone except the top 6, but who no formation is going to magically let us overcome that kind of money.

And for that goal v Boro at home !
Superb strike xxxxx

Thing is though. Great though Cook is (and he will go on to things beyond us) he is yet to totally dominate a PL game against top class opposition....something Harry has done a few times.

But has he though? Against Spurs, 0-0 at home, sure. I can’t remember any other game where Arter has matched this hyperbole.

What does “totally dominate against top class opposition” even mean, in the real world? I watched Gosling and Cook dominate Chelsea in a manner that was far more impressive than anything I’ve ever seen from Arter. In fact, Gosling has, on the whole, outperformed Arter for almost 2 years. And Surman did more in 3 months last season than Arter has managed in years. At what point are Gosling and Surman viewed as better players on paper? And as much as I love Arter, he was absolutely awful against Real Betis.

My heart says “Thanks for the memories, go get some regular football”. My head says “Thank f*** Lerma’s coming in”.

I was impressed by Brooks against OM on Saturday, if Eddie has to bulk him up and improve his fitness then fair enough. I really think he'll be a regular by the end of the season - but where will Stan play if he's fit?

;