Burnley Parking !

table

UTC Legend
I called Burnley F.C. yesterday to book a Disabled Parking Space at Turf Moor. At the 3rd attempt I spoke to their person responsible for allocation. She started the conversation with "Don't shoot the messenger" then informed me it's 20 quid a space. We went last season, I think there was no charge then.

So, does anyone have any parking suggestions close to Turf Moor? It doesn't have to be a Disabled Parking Space, just somewhere within about a mile of the Stadium.

£20 for Disabled Parking ! Makes our tinpot, heartless, money grabbing club look positively philanthropic : ) Whilst on hold they play you a recorded message boasting about their inclusivity and community work : )

Try this.

Leave the M6 at Junction 29 and onto the M65. Leave the M65 at Junction 10 and follow signs for Towneley Hall. This road eventually goes past the ground. There is a car park at the cricket ground by Turf Moor which costs £6. There is also a private car park available on Doris Street, off Belverdere Road (BB11 3DL), which is around 400 yards from the stadium and costs £5. There is also the option of renting a private driveway near Turf Moor via YourParkingSpace.co.uk. Otherwise, street parking.

Post Code for SAT NAV: BB10 4BX

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/...moor-burnley.html#adirections-and-car-parking

The Cricket Ground is a decent shout just across the road, and is also an excellent place to while away a bit of pre-match time. However it gets full quite early. So it depends what sort of time Mr and Mrs Table are planning to get up there.

Thanks for the replies, sorry yesyes, unless you want to leave Saturday and return Monday, having spent 2 nights in the Holiday Inn Stoke : )

Went to the Cricket Club a few seasons ago, Championship 1st season?, T.K. showed us what he was capable of, scored a belter. Pity he never showed us again. I recall they did pie, chips, peas and gravy ( big slab of pie mind, none of those individual nuclear reactor hot microwaved ones) all for £2 : ) and you could watch Sky sports on an old 625 lines black and white TV : ) Ah, I love time travel : )

;