Burnley Ticket Available

the price printed on the ticket plus postage I would like to think.....

Nobody else's business unless you are interested in buying it, however I'm after face value. What is it with some of the Muppets on here, you think you are some sort of unofficial police force. And for info because I know this will also be keeping you up at night, I'm not a bandwagon jumper, I've been going since the 84/85 season, done the 92 grounds, and even followed them abroad, but unfortunately I simply don't make every game when I called away on exercises with my job. Rant over..

great, will be sure to let the superintendent know

Nobody else's business unless you are interested in buying it, however I'm after face value. What is it with some of the Muppets on here, you think you are some sort of unofficial police force. And for info because I know this will also be keeping you up at night, I'm not a bandwagon jumper, I've been going since the 84/85 season, done the 92 grounds, and even followed them abroad, but unfortunately I simply don't make every game when I called away on exercises with my job. Rant over..

It's the actual police force's business pal. Check out section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

I would say that Poole Bill is providing a useful service. Offering a ticket here rather than on Twickets is more likely to mean it finds a home with a supporter not a plastic. The capacity of the ground is the reason supporters are desperate to keep their points up. I don't really have a problem with that.

I would say that Poole Bill is providing a useful service. Offering a ticket here rather than on Twickets is more likely to mean it finds a home with a supporter not a plastic. The capacity of the ground is the reason supporters are desperate to keep their points up. I don't really have a problem with that.

Yes as long as he's selling for face value nobody will have a problem with it. If he's touting for profit and then shouting the odds he'll rightly get grief.

The level of fuckwittery on this board never ceases to amaze me.
FFS - its a fan trying to give another fan the chance of going to a game and some of you start mentioning the police - unbelievable!

tbf it was Bill mentioning the police. Otherwise completely agree, it's not as if this is his first post, as KBG said, I do think some are confusing him bald bill

FFS - its a fan trying to give another fan the chance of going to a game and some of you start mentioning the police - unbelievable!
Quite right Gary....if another fan decides to come on here purely out of the kindness of his cherry tinted heart and offer a poor desolate Cherries fan a once in a lifetime opportunity of a match day ticket then he should be applauded......obviously i'm ruling myself out due to being absolutely minted.

Do you lose your point if sell on Twickets?

NB If buy on Twickets you need a home point whereas any one can buy via this forum.

Hold on, he's the one that started having a pop at people after they politely pointed out that he shouldn't advertise on a public forum if he's selling it for profit.

Similar to the tirade of abuse if you have the nerve to try and obtain a ticket on here

;