Calling any/all Sydneysiders watching the game tonight..

Just curious to see if perhaps we have any AFCB fans in Sydney watching the game this evening? Just so happens that I've been given Monday off and the missus is at work so is the perfect opportunity to watch the boys.

Hahaha, I see the recent trendy username format of "locationcherry" hasn't really helped anyone realise you're an exile ;)

Good luck, I know there's a few down that way, not sure if you use twitter, but if so
https://twitter.com/AFCBSydney
If not I'll post a location when they do

Ahaha well intially I was planning on using the username 'purple-ake'.. the pun being in relation to the urban folklore character of 'purple-aki' up Manchester ways. However it dawned on me that it could have ended up being somewhat controversial. Regardless thats how I ended up with the particulary unimaginative username ha.
I'd really appreciate you posting the location due to not being on twitter. Last year was the first season I didn't get to a game with my pa in living memory, and haven't come across any cherries fans since moving down under. Thus would be good to meet up with some fellow supporters. All the best to those going to the game today, get behind the boys! UTC

They'll be watching at Cheers Bar, 561 George Street meeting around 1130
Sounds like that's the regular meetup for games. Have a cracking afternoon

Cheers Bar is very popular as it shows various PL matches in different areas of the premises. All supporters of different teams have good friendly banter.It's a very short walk... go from QVB, Walk past the town hall and it's on the same side a couple of hundred metres along George Street.

Cheers Bar is very popular as it shows various PL matches in different areas of the premises. All supporters of different teams have good friendly banter.It's a very short walk... go from QVB, Walk past the town hall and it's on the same side a couple of hundred metres along George Street.

That's quite a walk from here Paul : )

Ah too easy mate, yeah would be great to be around some actual footy fans. For the past five months I've been surrounded by farmers who class rugby league as 'footy'.. Looking forward to the game. UTC

G'day Beach Cherry, welcome to Sydders, there is an AFCB Sydney supporters club, officially recognised by the club .. (we're proud of that), come join us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/afcb.sydney/ or DM me your mobile, I'll add you to the whatsapp group... & we might be going to Cheers bar for the Leicester game, I'll let you know / keep your eyes peeled on the facebook page)

;