Calling Our Talented Artist Friend from Stockport

paul49

UTC Legend
Came on here when we one the Championship and painted a montage of our triumph.
It was a fantastic piece of work and I bought one of the prints. He donated the original to the club and it was auctione off for charity.

I can't find the original thread but I was wondering if he would be up for doing another one to celebrate our promotion.

There's a guy on one of the Facebook sites who has done a fantastic picture of Phil Billing, his face just before THAT free kick when he's pondering what to do, together with a picture of Keiffer celebrating.

I'll put a photo on here of the drawing - I think he's planning to get some prints done.

Here we are, this fantastic picture was created by a guy called Steve Rolls - I don't know if he is active here ? I don't know if this is the finished article - he may want to add in some more detail, but I think he captures Phil Bill perfectly.

I'm sure there would be many, many AFCB fans who would love a framed print of this on their wall !
Phil Billing.jpg

Here we are, this fantastic picture was created by a guy called Steve Rolls - I don't know if he is active here ? I don't know if this is the finished article - he may want to add in some more detail, but I think he captures Phil Bill perfectly.

I'm sure there would be many, many AFCB fans who would love a framed print of this on their wall !
View attachment 7856
This is the finished artwork and I'm doing a short run of prints if anyone is interested...£20 each inc postage A4 size

That was a brilliant piece of work. I bought one for my son and me and David kindly included us in the crowd from the photo I sent him – and he did this for others too, a really nice touch.

It was a complete forum effort as some of the photos in the painting like the bus and the scoreboard were ones that I took.

I think it felt like a quite personal piece for a lot of people which is pretty special.

That was a brilliant piece of work. I bought one for my son and me and David kindly included us in the crowd from the photo I sent him – and he did this for others too, a really nice touch.

It was a complete forum effort as some of the photos in the painting like the bus and the scoreboard were ones that I took.

I think it felt like a quite personal piece for a lot of people which is pretty special.

Mine is just on the wall behind my seat at the dining table.

See it every time I go to sit down and then get up after, a great reminder of that first time getting into the Premier League in our history.

View attachment 7856
Really does the moment justice. Great artwork too!

;