Callum to play tonight?

unusually, I couldnt disagree with you more!
I dont really want to agree with myself to be honest Wellsy..but I always feel compelled to tell it as I feel it...how it grabs me at the time..sometimes I think back and wonder how the fk did I come in at that angle...but same with politics.. its so boring to tow the party line..lateral or abstract thinking is so much more fun....I mean Christ..look alternately at the Minty straight line repetitive misery stuff!

Some of his distribution was near suicidal. Short straight passes out to players who are being marked are at best risky. He looked shaky all through the match.

Against a team with better finishers, instead of watching the ball go wide, Pickford could have been picking the ball out of his net.

So two own goals, a jammy ricochet, blatant offside and joke of a penalty make up the five goals. Though I think England are an exciting side and miles ahead of Capello and Hodgson eras, this group is not a compelling watch unlike the nations league.

Woh! Mr Happy there!

First of all....that should always be a penalty. Secondly, any deflected goal is hardly a negative, it means we had opened the chance up in the first place. What was the second own goal by the way, was at work for most of the game and only saw one on the highlights? Think you are painting a poor picture of what gradually became a very good attacking performance.

Woh! Mr Happy there!

First of all....that should always be a penalty. Secondly, any deflected goal is hardly a negative, it means we had opened the chance up in the first place. What was the second own goal by the way, was at work for most of the game and only saw one on the highlights? Think you are painting a poor picture of what gradually became a very good attacking performance.

The goal scored by Sterling hit one of the other sides players and took a deflection, think it would have gone in anyway.

I dont really want to agree with myself to be honest Wellsy..but I always feel compelled to tell it as I feel it...how it grabs me at the time..sometimes I think back and wonder how the fk did I come in at that angle...but same with politics.. its so boring to tow the party line..lateral or abstract thinking is so much more fun....I mean Christ..look alternately at the Minty straight line repetitive misery stuff!

I think you miss Minty's interceptions.

Woh! Mr Happy there!

I am very happy with how England are progressing and very exciting compared to the old sterile performances. Just think
Media hype is well over the top. As bill says, wasn’t a 5 goal margin performance. It’s always feast or famine with our media.

;