Cameron Carter-Vickers

Wide of the mark is usually accurate from Kris.

Does suggest we don't really have two ha'penny bits to rub together.

We will be seriously exposed if we don't make a few signings soon.

Are we exposed if begovic and king stay while Ofoborh and JZ proves they are capable in defensive full back slots? If we want 3 at the back then one centre back is a must.

Last edited:
Gathering momentum again according to a Spurs Season Ticket holder friend of mine. Apparently Spurs were holding out on him for an imminent cup game with Orient which has since been cancelled because of Covid and is unlikely to be played. Again apparently, it's all over their message boards.

Merely passing on what I've heard so don't shoot the messenger...

Gathering momentum again according to a Spurs Season Ticket holder friend of mine. Apparently Spurs were holding out on him for an imminent cup game with Orient which has since been cancelled because of Covid and is unlikely to be played. Again apparently, it's all over their message boards.

Merely passing on what I've heard so don't shoot the messenger...
Match off after 18 Orient players/staff test positive. Spurs get a bye to next round.

So would a PL team be kicked out if they had 20+ positive tests or would they get a rearranged fixture?

So would a PL team be kicked out if they had 20+ positive tests or would they get a rearranged fixture?
I would imagine a Prem team would have enough U21s, u18s to field to fulfill any game , but asking a lower league club to do same is too much against bigger club. Never going to happen but what stops both clubs agreeing to field u18 Vs u18?, Switch fixture to WHL etc.

;