Cameron Carter-Vickers

CCV was indeed faultless tonight, he had a great game and played with real composure - he never seems flustered. Dare I say it but tonight was also Kelly’s best game of the season for me, he played without his usual his usual tendency to brain fart
So close with that header. Good reaction save by Woodman.

Good championship defender probably the best one we have in the side as the rest of our defenders are average at best!...there are a few that can move on in July as we need some new blood at the back!..Smith,Cook,Rico, and Mepham especially..Kelly ok and Stacey ok as they are still young enough to develop although I would play Stacey as wingback more

We had the opportunity to buy him in January (for c£7m I believe) and our highly competent board declined to pursue it. Come the summer, and the way Levy works, the price will likely be three times that.

He was huge in every way last night... His last ditch challenge towards the Ted Shed, where the forward got goal side of him but he somehow got around the back of the lad and then back in front to put a challenge in was goal saving...

As Druss has said, just goes about his business... If Meps can carry on his second half performance, 3 good CBs at the club, and that's not including Kelly, who also is in good form currently.

Took too long getting him in the side this season. One of our standouts. Doesnt try to be flashy, doesnt play like the league is beneath him. Gives his all and doesnt shirk a fight.

Whatever the league, a striker and signing CCV are priorities.

JT wanted to play him but (1) he hadn’t played much before signing so was a bit short of match fitness and (2) then when ready he injured an ankle so couldn’t play.

Ccv and Pearson make a huge difference to the resilience of this team - hence JT wanted them

A real shame that he was injured for so long at the start of the season. Then like others Elphick, Stanislas etc he really kicked on once he got a run in the side.

My only concern with him if we were to go up, would be his pace. Premier League pace in attack will have him struggling. He may adapt, but he was all at sea against Southampton.

;