Cameron Carter-Vickers

Celtic state they have him on season loan with an option to buy.
If CCV's contract is up in summer why would Celtic buy him when they can have him for free?

For me he is Celtic’s gain and AFCB loss.

He would have completed a good trio of signings, up front, in midfield and defence.

Agree that he's a decent player but it would have been a waste of money. We can't sign every defender. We've already got too many midfielders I'm not sure having too many defenders helps.

I would love him back. He is different class to what we have and was the most consistent player we have had since dropping down to the championship. I don't remember him ever putting a foot wrong once, whereas last night's back 4 have been making about 5-10 needless mistakes every game, consistently!
The whole back 4 need "resting".

If our defenders are that much of a liability, we need to go 3 at the back with wing backs.

It was a shame he signed that extension with Spurs as Levy will no doubt now demand £10 million+ for him this summer when he could have been a free agent.

It was a shame he signed that extension with Spurs as Levy will no doubt now demand £10 million+ for him this summer when he could have been a free agent.
10 million would be a bargain when you consider some say we might be getting 20 million odd for Kelly, that would be good business imo!

10 million would be a bargain when you consider some say we might be getting 20 million odd for Kelly, that would be good business imo!
Rather Kelly than ccv (albeit play different side of the defence). Ccv was strong in championship but that cup game with saints exposed him imho.

Rather Kelly than ccv (albeit play different side of the defence). Ccv was strong in championship but that cup game with saints exposed him imho.
And you share that with the man that matters, who made him captain but personally I think he will get found out in the premier league. All I can say to that is how many times has Kelly been exposed this season, many I would say.

Didn’t know where to put it, so here I guess. I don’t watch Scottish football often, perhaps twice a year and always the old firm derby. CCV playing

Always makes me laugh to see the officials sponsored by spec savers. Awesome job to all involved in that decision.

;