Can u doubt the boards commitment

*if* this speculation regarding a big money offer for Wilson came to fruition then I think it would say a lot about the boards intentions.
-Sell for less than stated ....then they want money.
-Sell for big money ....then they were willing not to sell at lower price and back the manager.
-Sell for ridiculous money .... then the money talks.

I wonder who has the final say and how it gets decided by all the interested parties.... our very own football Brexit :throw:

*if* this speculation regarding a big money offer for Wilson came to fruition then I think it would say a lot about the boards intentions.
-Sell for less than stated ....then they want money.
-Sell for big money ....then they were willing not to sell at lower price and back the manager.
-Sell for ridiculous money .... then the money talks.

I wonder who has the final say and how it gets decided by all the interested parties.... our very own football Brexit :throw:

Players have a big part in it, if they want to go as we see at every club, then theres very little the club can do. Looking likely Arnautovic will leave West Ham, even though they don't want to lose him.
Callum's been very quiet on this, if a Chelsea or Spurs come in for him, would be hard surely for him to turn down. Eddie clearly doesn't want to lose him, he's bound to say what he did. I think he has a good relationship with the board, so if Callum wants to stay he will, if he wants to go, then there's a big decision to be made.

Callum is following Eddie's lead. Don't comment on rumours unless asked directly because even a denial merely adds fuel to the media fire

;