Canary Forum

You guys always find the most obscure, backwater forums to read. These are for the people banned from the biggest ones and are why they are so unhinged.
This is like that thread on brentford's forum reading a swans forum with like 10 users

So, less Canaries, more just a bunch of tits?

You guys always find the most obscure, backwater forums to read. These are for the people banned from the biggest ones and are why they are so unhinged.
This is like that thread on brentford's forum reading a swans forum with like 10 users
Just another bunch of twats who hate losing, Feck em.

I don't think it was malicious but it's a red card. That picture is the definition of endangering an opponent. It annoys me when pundits and coaches complain a sending off that early ruins a game. Maybe it does but the rules don't change just cos it's early in the match

It's one of those decisions that goes either way. Put it this way, VAR wouldn't have overturned it whichever decision the ref made.

I don't think it was malicious...

If it is deliberate it is malicious.

That picture is the definition of endangering an opponent.

Malicious? The intent is important factor, not the damage caused.

From the full OED

Malicious Of persons, their dispositions, etc.: Given to malice; addicted to sentiments or acts of ill-will. Now sometimes in milder sense: Given to sportive mischief; inclined to tease.

Good preparation for their return to the PL, all the decisions going against the less fashionable team.
How many shots on goal did they manage after their playing afcb off the park for the first 15 minutes.

Below is a link to the main Norwich forum. Not many people find it because of its unusual name and they settle for the easily googable minor ones. Remember the format?

There was a huge amount of vitriol poured out last night at the ref, us in general and Ben Pearson in particular. Like the seaweed and biscuit forums, it's full of ill-informed cråp. However, like most team's supporters when you meet them, in the pub or on the way to the ground, Norwich supporters are fine.

https://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/

Despite having been a member of this board almost since it's inception, I chose not to post yesterday.

Iwan Roberts on Sky last night was full on about Norwich and this team, but he also acknowledged that the referee was correct with the red card.

If it is deliberate it is malicious.

Malicious? The intent is important factor, not the damage caused.

From the full OED

Malicious Of persons, their dispositions, etc.: Given to malice; addicted to sentiments or acts of ill-will. Now sometimes in milder sense: Given to sportive mischief; inclined to tease.
You can be sent off for serious foul play without maliciously trying to hurt your opponent though, that is my point

My parents lived near Norwich for a few years. Great city. The cliches on this thread are as bad as some of their OTT comments about the game.

When I chose to go to university there they allegedly had the most pubs per capita in the UK.
I can assure you that this didn’t influence my decision to study there at all, that was Snetterton
:)

Shite football team though :loser:

;