Can't help but feel worried....

I think the early signing of Lloyd Kelly got us all excited and expecting another two or three to follow right away. Especially when we were seemingly strongly linked to Butland and Dan James at that time too.
The reality is that most clubs have done either zero or very little, partly due to it still being June, partly that for some players, they are involved in various tournaments still or on holiday.
The papers have to fill space with something, so are guessing at lots of things in the hope that something sticks. Aside from Mings and Fraser, we know the rest of the squad are happy to be with us, unless something earth shattering comes in.
As with every transfer window, no set of fans can really make a call on what will happen until the window closes. So lets reconvene in four weeks and see where we are!

I think the early signing of Lloyd Kelly got us all excited and expecting another two or three to follow right away. Especially when we were seemingly strongly linked to Butland and Dan James at that time too.
The reality is that most clubs have done either zero or very little, partly due to it still being June, partly that for some players, they are involved in various tournaments still or on holiday.
The papers have to fill space with something, so are guessing at lots of things in the hope that something sticks. Aside from Mings and Fraser, we know the rest of the squad are happy to be with us, unless something earth shattering comes in.
As with every transfer window, no set of fans can really make a call on what will happen until the window closes. So lets reconvene in four weeks and see where we are!
It's really refreshing to read some sense on here from time to time :D

Having the likes of L. Cook and Francis back from injury will be a big boost. I still think we'd have been gearing up for European football without our injuries last season...

I don't think we would have been far off that level for sure. It was the initial injuries that messed our momentum up and we never really got that back. In the end, we weren't massively away from most of the sides above us anyway.

premiership, championship, or division oneship is fine by me, as long as there is footy to support. jeff tells us the club is being run well perfectly, so there is nothing to worry about out.

o_O

Glad his English is getting better ;)

He'll have a great season alongside Cook next year, we'll have no injuries except for a minor niggle to wee-man which gives Mahoney his chance which he grabs with both hands and we cash out Fraser for 47.8 Million (undisclosed, of course) to Rangers, who have decided that bankruptcy isn;t so bad after all, and they'll do all they can to stop Defoe getting another 10 in a row

I don't call United might be looking at Brooks 'uncertainty' tbh. Just paper stuff.
Just shows you though....incredibly some people do actually read and take that shite seriously.......:rolleyes:........one day we will drop out of this league and some of our fanbase will look back and wish they had just enjoyed every minute of it .....rather than spending our entire PL tenure whinging about what we haven't got.

Just shows you though....incredibly some people do actually read and take that shite seriously.......:rolleyes:........one day we will drop out of this league and some of our fanbase will look back and wish they had just enjoyed every minute of it .....rather than spending our entire PL tenure whinging about what we haven't got.
That’s right, it’s amazing that we are linked to and can bring in some of the best young British talent. I enjoy every match and the extreme emotional highs and lows with it. At least we’re not trying to lose night in and night out like some of these American pro sports teams a few of which I support and have had to suffer through.

I’m glad there hasn’t been much transfer action for our forward line at least. Seems to me that in front of goal we have a good team. In fact so good that everyone one else in the league seems to want to buy a part of it. I’d be happy if we sold no one out of the the Cherries galacticos we read about in the press every week. But maybe at the back it would be nice to stop shipping goals!

I would think any action by the club is limited until they know the status of existing players. If they really are firmly asking 50m for Fraser, he isn't going anywhere. They may the truth of the other alleged transfers within the club as well.
I guess I should say Probably know.

Having the likes of L. Cook and Francis back from injury will be a big boost. I still think we'd have been gearing up for European football without our injuries last season...
Eddie says Cook won't be close to pre season training. So i would imagine we won't see him until September, October time.

Well that's ****! I was hoping it was typical Eddie caution from months ago but he does sound a way off.

If Lerma comes back late from copa if Columbia keep progressing then it will be Surman and Gosling starting v Sheff U (in our fifth season in the PL). Still, before anyone points it out, they were good enough to see off Cardiff last season!!!! Maybe Arter.... who is better than both of them?

*Sits back and waits....

;