Carabao Cup

Ticket details now up on COWS.

Weds 28th August @ 19.45.

Tickets £10, £5 concessions and kids (under 16) for a quid. Very fair pricing.

Annoyingly it doesn’t say anything about whether the game will be added to ST cards or not.
Good news, let's hope it's packed out with thousands of local kids and it's a brilliant game under the lights. Need to recruit the next generation !

Decent draw. I went when we drew with them at the Old Lawn 1-1 and in the replay 3-1 win in the FA Cup 15 years ago. Should beat the progressive vegans just hope we win a league game before then.
Went to that game - parked in the front garden of some bloke right by the ground who had his kids look after the cars for us !
Great time in their supporters bar watching that manic Spurs v Arsenal 4-5 match ....
Bloody cold on the terrace- we were hanging on for the draw at the end .
Top day out though .

Went to that game - parked in the front garden of some bloke right by the ground who had his kids look after the cars for us !
Great time in their supporters bar watching that manic Spurs v Arsenal 4-5 match ....
Bloody cold on the terrace- we were hanging on for the draw at the end .
Top day out though .
Yes, I'd forgotten the Spurs v Arsenal game, supporters bar behind the goal. Very friendly people, great day out.

I know the top 7 teams have to play in Europe, but why are they allowed to avoid playing in the 2nd round ? Its not fair on the rest of the teams trying to win it.

Because they devalued the competition putting kids in it when they did have to play in the second round

Boruc
Stacey-Mepham-Simpson-Rico
Ofoborh-Surman
Kilkenny-Wilson-Danjuma
Solanke

Assuming that 343 has gone in the bin

Because they devalued the competition putting kids in it when they did have to play in the second round
Whenever we’ve played the Big 6 sides in the cup they’ve played a lot closer to their first XI than we have. The Big 6 have also valued the FA Cup far more than mid table sides. As evidenced by the fact it’s always the top sides reaching the latter stages every year

;