Cardiff City v AFC Bournemouth

We're all going on a European tour, a European tour, a European tour : )
Mr Trent's onboard, 3wheelchair users and pa.s on the Riverside Rocket heading to Cardiff : )
3 wheels on your wagon and you're still rolling along? Watch out for those Welsh Cherokees and enjoy the game!!

Fun fact I noticed. Apologies if already pointed out.

we played QPR (h) followed by Cardiff (a) last season but in Oct. got 2 points

cardiff city TV?
"Overseas supporters can watch City’s clash with AFC Bournemouth live on Cardiff City TV by grabbing an International Match Pass for just £10! International Match Passes for the fixture begin before kick-off, with exclusive pre-match coverage presented by Cardiff City TV. "

cardiff city TV?
"Overseas supporters can watch City’s clash with AFC Bournemouth live on Cardiff City TV by grabbing an International Match Pass for just £10! International Match Passes for the fixture begin before kick-off, with exclusive pre-match coverage presented by Cardiff City TV. "
Overseas supporters can watch the game on AFCB live.......there are ways to visit a different country for the afternoon tbf.

Brooks did well on Tuesday except when he got his unnecessary yellow. Didn't think Christie worked as well on the wing. Only plus is that Christie is probably a better defender than Brooks so maybe SP is hoping he can help stop balls coming in so much from the wing. Billing needs to improve today I think...

A bit surprised we haven't gone with 3 central defenders (including Mepham) for this particular game as QPR showed how vulnerable we are to crosses and general balls lobbed into the box!

Big test for Travers today
Surprisingly given how small a side they are Cardiff didn't cause Coventry any problems in the air ....not from set plays anyway.....they had a great chance to score from a cross which but that was it....created nothing else......this Cardiff side has regressed from last year imo....I can see our pace causing them real problems.

;