Cardiff City v AFC Bournemouth

I said before I'm not a fan of Pearson and Lerma as a sitting pair, preferring them paired with a Kilkenny or L Cook. However, there are matches where it makes a lot of sense. Today is one of them.

It's like a mythical battle between two elementals: earth and air. That's where the game will be won and lost. When we knock it around on the deck, all they can do sit in their shape and hope we make a mistake. When it's in the air it's a head tennis lottery that will likely break for them in the end.

Have to stay disciplined and not get drawn into their antics in the second half. One that could go either way but if we maintain our composure I'd back us to win it.

Well that half flew by....:pinch:
Elsewhere there are some surprising scorelines.....Posh 2 up against Birmingham.....Fulham losing to the biscuit men.....Derby 2 up against Stoke...west Brom also losing to Preston......Swansea getting humped 3-0 by Luton.
...good luck to anyone holding a accumulator bet!.....the Championship is great.

Half time report….lots of possession, lacking pace and a killer ball in the final third. Cahill’s been excellent at the back and also Pearson just in front.

Attacking this end after the break, so hopefully same outcome as when we played Brum

This ref has been fantastic. Makes Stroud look even worse by comparison. This could have easily turned into bitty game but he’s let it flow, been on top of everything, both sides penalised fairly.

;