Cardiff City v AFC Bournemouth

I must confess I was rather sceptical about Scott Parker's appointment. So far he's brought a breath of fresh air to our play. I know we've had a couple of draws that should have been wins, but to be unbeaten so far is beyond anything I expected. Well done Scott and all the lads.
:clap::utc::clap:

Totally.

I was sceptical about Parker, our recruitment dept and the practice of employing mates and ex-players as youth coaches.

This season has shot me up the ass on all three counts.

Happy Riverside Rocket heading back to the motherland. Mr Trent's leading us in his rendition of We've got Super Scotty Parker, if it wasn't for the result this could be a long trip : )
Cardiff were poor, the Good Lady reckons it's an insult to Sunday League teams to call them that. : )
Best team won, not every performance is going to a classic, don't think I'll remember any breath taking moments of skill. : )
Our support was outstanding today, loud, proud and flipping noisy throughout : )

Cardiff City manager Mick McCarthy told BBC Sport Wales: "It was a difficult result, we were playing against one of the teams that will finish in the top two I think.

"They're an almost perfect Championship team, it was always going to be a tough ask but for 55 minutes I was delighted.

"We had set up to frustrate them, we blinked once and they played it through us and then we got opened up a bit, but they kept going and fought to the very end."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58525105

Currently seven points better off than at the same point in the club’s unforgettable promotion season of 2014/15.
That campaign also saw Bournemouth register their only prior competitive victory at this venue.

Wasn't that a 1-1 draw? Lee Mason ruled out Cal's what would have been the winner afteer their keeper kicked it at Cal's back and into the net.

Really good start to the season. Delighted with the youngsters, hoping the new signings settle in. Lots of attacking options, goals being scored across the team with Dom getting plenty too. Can't ask for more at this stage!

;