Cardiff City v AFC Bournemouth

I’m glad Brooks didn’t play he is too lightweight and Cardiff would have steamrolled him into the Welsh ground.
Top of the league, at least for a little while. There’s sure to be some ups and downs before the next 40 games have been played, that’s stating the obvious I know but that’s how my experienced brainbox works
UTC

Really good start to the season. Delighted with the youngsters, hoping the new signings settle in. Lots of attacking options, goals being scored across the team with Dom getting plenty too. Can't ask for more at this stage!

Seems the new signings have not only settled in, but are actually contributing to the team.

Interested to know.

Did Parker go across to the away fans today?
He did, seems to stand behind the players, letting them get all the love, whilst talking to each player individually congratulating them. Then as they moved away, he stood there,gave us a few waves and a big smile. I know I'm a"happy clapper" but he seems more look at my team not look at me : )

He did, seems to stand behind the players, letting them get all the love, whilst talking to each player individually congratulating them. Then as they moved away, he stood there,gave us a few waves and a big smile. I know I'm a"happy clapper" but he seems more look at my team not look at me : )

Shame he didn’t do it at Hull. Still upset about that.

Scott Parker ‘we are still no where near where we need to be, we still need to improve.’
Great to hear. Constantly looking to improve.

exciting times

Especially compared to JT and JW pulling out a load of BS “fantastic performance by the lads” speeches after scraping past bottom half teams or losing. Much rather a manager be looking for more; JT probably couldn’t have gotten any more out of them and he certainly couldn’t have gotten that initial injury ravaged squad anything at all tbh. Very happy fan tonight lol.

I’m glad Brooks didn’t play he is too lightweight and Cardiff would have steamrolled him into the Welsh ground.
Top of the league, at least for a little while. There’s sure to be some ups and downs before the next 40 games have been played, that’s stating the obvious I know but that’s how my experienced brainbox works
UTC
Nice that we can change our starting eleven to suit our opponents. We seem to have more depth of squad for a long time.

Seems the new signings have not only settled in, but are actually contributing to the team.
Whole squad has been good so far, be interesting to see more of Rogers, Lowe and Davis. Cahill and Christie already setting in nicely. Other players to come back and the youth team have made themselves at home. Lovely to see.

;