Cardiff v AFC Bournemouth

Thanks! (I think :hmmm:). I was told very early on by DJ that I would only get some respect if I actually learned stuff from you guys!! And don't call it soccer!!!

Half-court game means you let the opponents with the ball come across the half-court line, taking away the fast break and forcing them to either go inside to the post or shoot from outside. As opposed to pressing a team as they play out of their own end of the court, thereby opening yourself up to fast breaks or longer passes.
So, well spotted by CB.

The other comment I would make is that opponents' managers are looking to exploit our weaknesses just as EH and team are trying to exploit theirs. So, if part of their strategy is to frustrate us or target certain of our players (and quite frankly I thought that that could be anticipated from Warnock), we need to figure out how to neutralize that from the outset. We all gave EH huge props for his game plan against Chelsea ... so maybe today not so much.

By the way, I started this week with three points penciled in as a good objective. Funny, that.

I'm only teasing!

Based on that explanation (I've never been fond of basketball) it's very good analogy.

You're right that we needed a counter plan but I guess it's tougher to manage to overcome a strategy designed purely to neutralise your threat.

For some reason MOTD didn’t record and just watched the highlights on iPlayer.

Strange the way Cook used his hand like a goalkeeper would from a cross to push it away.

Watching it thought Reid was marginally offside for their second goal.

Neil Warnock looked really emotional at the end of the game.

Am I the only person who finds all this Recreational Mourning a bit ghoulish?

It's tragic that a young man died but lets be honest a couple of bad performances and he'd be getting death threats on Twitter.
Anyone else notice their mascot (Bluebird, I assume) bouncing up and down gleefully with a picture of him. Seriously, wtf?
He single-handedly made a farce of the whole lot.

For some reason MOTD didn’t record and just watched the highlights on iPlayer.

Strange the way Cook used his hand like a goalkeeper would from a cross to push it away.

Watching it thought Reid was marginally offside for their second goal.

Neil Warnock looked really emotional at the end of the game.
Yes Billy,but he still managed to say that he looked at our bench and we had,his words,85 million pounds worth of players,whereas his bench of players cost 5 million.Obviously his mind was on football aswell

;