Celebrating Shane long’s goals

AFCBade

UTC Legend
Is it just me or does anyone find it odd that no one seems to celebrate Shane Long’s goals? Think got an acknowledgment from billing Saturday but yesterday just ran to back to half way line with an absence of proximity to Afcb players more akin to marking at Cardiff’s corners.

Maybe it’s a new covid protocol thing but lack of togetherness looks really odd. In contrast Morrison seemed mobbed by his team mates yesterday.

Is it just me or does anyone find it odd that no one seems to celebrate Shane Long’s goals? Think got an acknowledgment from billing Saturday but yesterday just ran to back to half way line with an absence of proximity to Afcb players more akin to marking at Cardiff’s corners.

Maybe it’s a new covid protocol thing but lack of togetherness looks really odd. In contrast Morrison seemed mobbed by his team mates yesterday.
We don’t celebrate anybody’s goals. I’ve not seen a smile on anybody’s face all season to be honest.

Noticed that too. It immediately looked odd, not even an acknowledgement by teammates by looks of it. Seems to be a bad vibe within that team, the Stan & Surridge tiff opened the lid to an unease in camp. Even last few interviews by captain have been quite scornful( rightly, I think). Perhaps whole team needs a new camp in summer.

Do players celebrate goals when when 2-0 down?......if he had scored the winner i'm sure they'd all have a kiss and a cuddle.

Indeed, also celebrating in an empty stadium must be weird anyway.

Can’t imagine anyone scoring any goal anywhere is going to get the adrenaline pumping so much that they’re whipping they’re shirt off and wheeling it around their head whilst running half the pitch.

Indeed, also celebrating in an empty stadium must be weird anyway.

Can’t imagine anyone scoring any goal anywhere is going to get the adrenaline pumping so much that they’re whipping they’re shirt off and wheeling it around their head whilst running half the pitch.
Maybe it shows a bigger effect empty stadiums has on this group.

Back in the day when playing various sports, I found training tough, but when game day came, I ran on full adrenaline. Maybe everything is more impacted than we think.

Do players celebrate goals when 2-0 down?......if he had scored the winner i'm sure they'd all have a kiss and a cuddle.

Absolutely they do... So we didn’t celebrate when we were 1-3 down to Liverpool?

When Long scored there was 30 mins left I think, so plenty of the game left. I get what’s been said here about empty stadiums etc. but when you look at most other teams they celebrate like the best of them... cheers, hugs, bundles... the works. It’s a habit... Some still run to the stands still, expecting for a fleeting moment to see fans...

But us... nothing... the occasional back slap as they run/walk back to restart...

Such a lack of unity throughout...

Absolutely they do... So we didn’t celebrate when we were 1-3 down to Liverpool?

Would have been weird if they did, why would they celebrate a Liverpool goal... ;)

But yes they celebrated when Wilson made it 2-1 and Fraser made it 3-2, but equally, the occasion against Liverpool, full stadium... slightly different circumstances to empty stadiums playing in a division that doesn’t suit many of their inflated egos.

I find it very odd. Not only is there no celebration, there's barely an acknowledgement. There is no passion, no collectiveness in any respect. The contrast between today and when we were previously in the Championship is vast to say the least.

the reverse angle of billing’s goal against rovrum showed junior just going into the goal to pick the ball up and take it back to the centre circle, sad to see

not just a shlong thing

;