Championship 21/22

IF we can win tmrw, a nice little points gap is beginning to open up (at last) with the top 6, giving us a bit of breathing space

Still can’t see past a Fulham WBA top two.hope I’m wrong. Even if it’s not us who gets in there, just for the sake of competitiveness it would be nice if one of the top two spots went to a side that’s not either of them or Sheffield United. The whole point of the championship is that anybody should be able to achieve the dream, parachute payments are ruining the game at this level. What is the point if the relegated sides just get promoted every year?

Still can’t see past a Fulham WBA top two.hope I’m wrong. Even if it’s not us who gets in there, just for the sake of competitiveness it would be nice if one of the top two spots went to a side that’s not either of them or Sheffield United. The whole point of the championship is that anybody should be able to achieve the dream, parachute payments are ruining the game at this level. What is the point if the relegated sides just get promoted every year?
didnt stop us from winning the league

didnt stop us from winning the league
Games moved on since then. Money so substantial at the top level that even low prem teams are able to sign top players ahead of other top foreign teams. Squads coming down are just too strong. Ruining the league as a spectacle

Games moved on since then. Money so substantial at the top level that even low prem teams are able to sign top players ahead of other top foreign teams. Squads coming down are just too strong. Ruining the league as a spectacle
I've enjoyed this season as a 'spectacle'.

Yet you could name only one position you think a wba player would improve us.

Unbeatable Fulham dropped two more points...... Cardiff got absolutely thrashed by Blackburn....
We're top of the league without really playing well.

Is JT still at Sheffield United or was he replaced when their new manager was appointed?

He was originally appointed until the end of last season.

;