Championship 21/22

Great day all round......The apparently unbeatable Fulham beaten by Blackpool.....West Brom held by Millwall.....QPR drop points against Reading rather annoyingly as I had them in a treble with us and Coventry!...:mad:......

We know better than most that having the best squad on paper means f*ck all in this league. Fulham are human like every other team in this league. Let’s see if any of these lot can maintain it after 25 games.

Don’t be surprised if Sheff Utd win 4 on the bounce and are suddenly in the top 4. Don’t be surprised if Huddersfield lose a couple and are suddenly 16th.

Forest do look a state. Hughton seems likely to get the boot sooner than later.

I know they struggled a bit last season as well, but have a look through their lineup and there's plenty of solid Championship performers there, they should be doing a bit better. Hughton has a solid enough record and there was a time I'd have taken him here, but you have to say this job has been a disaster.

Another good set of results...West Brom dropped 2 points against Derby.... Sheffield utd held again to halt any hint of a resurgence..... we're level with West Brom at the top of the table!..... alright technically Second but hey.

Another good set of results...West Brom dropped 2 points against Derby.... Sheffield utd held again to halt any hint of a resurgence..... we're level with West Brom at the top of the table!..... alright technically Second but hey.
We have an identical record to WBA. What makes them top and us 2nd?

Very technically second, by virtue of West Brom having scored one more away goal than us.

;