Championship rival updates

Oh well you plucky cherries, back down where you belong. The fact you spent so long in the Prem and never upgraded your shed of a ground to increase capacity just about sums up how tinpot you are. Take away your Oligarch’s riches and you’re not left with much. Hope you get hammered for breaking FFP and end up back in League 2. Maybe Eddie will still be around to save you a second time. Adios Amigos x

Confused young man. Already back where we belong but equally we’re heading back to League 2. I know the schools spent a decent chunk of time closed this year, but surely this is basics?

Oh well you plucky cherries, back down where you belong. The fact you spent so long in the Prem and never upgraded your shed of a ground to increase capacity just about sums up how tinpot you are. Take away your Oligarch’s riches and you’re not left with much. Hope you get hammered for breaking FFP and end up back in League 2. Maybe Eddie will still be around to save you a second time. Adios Amigos x

You the geezer innit...superb act !

Kind of hope your an Accrington fan..we all owe them boys....but would settle for Stenhousemuir or Merthyr Town.
But I'm sure your a Fish fresh off a Grimsby trawler.
Feel free to pull us apart ...this the season for it....and we ain't complainin'..We are Cherries ...ripe and ready for anythin' ...just part of a pyramid..

Norwich turn down a £10 million bid from Liverpool for their left back Jamal Lewis, as cover for Robertson, holding out for £20 million. Result: Liverpool buy Konstantinos Tamakis from Olympiakos for about £12 million instead, leaving Norwich with a very pissed off left back.

He signed a contract that has three years left to run. He can't get too upset at Norwich when Liverpool try to take the piss. It isn't like Norwich turned down some mega bid for him. It would be a bit like them offering us £15 million for Brooks and then Brooks getting upset at us for not accepting it.

I hope this isn't a new Liverpool tactic to try and unsettle players by offering stupidly low numbers in the hope player power forces through a cut price move. If they come in for DB, let's see.

Norwich turn down a £10 million bid from Liverpool for their left back Jamal Lewis, as cover for Robertson, holding out for £20 million. Result: Liverpool buy Konstantinos Tamakis from Olympiakos for about £12 million instead, leaving Norwich with a very pissed off left back.
He can be as pissed off as he likes, he signed a contract and Norwich are under no obligation to sell, especially when the offer falls well bellow their valuation. As we saw from Fraser, if Lewis were to down tools and throw a tantrum at not getting his move then he will hurt his own career prospects more than anything else.

Can see Liverpool relinquishing their title very quickly to City. Their signings have been poor and a bit arrogant since 2018. Worst thing you can do when trying to retain a PL title

That really would be a little and large partnership !

We might have a manager at some point .

Probably all been put off .

How many players do you reckon you lot will sell? Sarr, Deulofeu, Doucoure?

But the difference is Holden has Keith Downing and Paul Simpson as assistants. Both guys were recently coaching England U18's and u21's!

I’d love Jason to surprise us all by announcing an experienced old head as his No.2... It would be a massive step in the right direction of convincing fans he is not Eddie v0.2... not to mention great for him...

...but will all know it will be Purches...

I was just about to ask the same thing...? Apparently so...

2000–2006 Bournemouth
2006–2011 Doncaster Rovers
2012 Crawley Town
2012 Nottingham Forest
2013 Bristol City
2014–2015 England U19s
2015 Liverpool (assistant)
2015–2016 Walsall

Would be a great shout though...
I really am surprised at that!

;