Championship rival updates

Sod the automatics......i'm completely focussed on us winning the play off final......anyway JT said that it's the best way to go up.

Watford forum going into a meltdown after losing today :lol:. No need really as they are still in a strong position with points on the board, but...they still have to play Norwich, Brentford and Swansea so things could definitely get interesting over the next few weeks. All AFCB can do is keep our heads down and continue winning games and let's see where it takes us.

Watford forum going into a meltdown after losing today :lol:. No need really as they are still in a strong position with points on the board, but...they still have to play Norwich, Brentford and Swansea so things could definitely get interesting over the next few weeks. All AFCB can do is keep our heads down and continue winning games and let's see where it takes us.
Exactly. A win tonight at least keeps the pressure on. Until it is mathematically impossible, we should still believe that automatic promotion is there for the taking. We will need Watford's help ovivously, it is not in our hands, but the very least we can do is keep them honest until it is out of reach.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's game, it should be another PL type of game which usually suits us. We certainly have a chance of the win tonight, even if I don't have us down as favourites.

Above all else, I just hope to see an entertaining game and our lads give another decent account of themselves, deliver a performance they can be proud of.

:utc:

It's the long shot option.
Win tonight, beat Brentford.
Watford lose to Norwich?
It might get tighter than you think in this strangest of all seasons.
If we're gonna do it, it has to be a last game 95th minute contentious penalty with Lerma tripping over the penalty spot with everyone in the world saying it was never a penalty.

A genuine congratulations to Norwich on their promotion. The Dwight Gayle of football clubs; too good for the Championship, never in a trillion years consolidating a spot in the top flight. The ultimate yo-yo club.

If us and Twatford had not had such a needlessly patchy season then it probably should’ve been us 2 competing for the title. It WOULD be very on brand for Watford to not go up automatically at this point though lol.

A genuine congratulations to Norwich on their promotion. The Dwight Gayle of football clubs; too good for the Championship, never in a trillion years consolidating a spot in the top flight. The ultimate yo-yo club.

If us and Twatford had not had such a needlessly patchy season then it probably should’ve been us 2 competing for the title. It WOULD be very on brand for Watford to not go up automatically at this point though lol.
Shame that they’re going to get relegated next season.

Shame that they’re going to get relegated next season.

The thing is when they go up they make it look so easy.

2018-18 they finished 5 points clear on 94 points.

Then they go up and struggle.

We keep hearing how difficult it’s to get out of the Championship, seems like Norwich City have the ‘secret’ formula.

No chance of us getting "top 2". Can't believe people are even contemplating the idea. Watford are nailed on. We will struggle in the play-offs once the players think the season is over after game 46!

No chance of us getting "top 2". Can't believe people are even contemplating the idea. Watford are nailed on. We will struggle in the play-offs once the players think the season is over after game 46!

From memory, Watford have to play Norwich, Millwall, Brentford and Swansea. They could be nailed on in the “always look on the bright side of life” sense.

I agree that they are still clear favourites to go up but, if they were to implode, it would make my day, week, month and year.

;