Championship rival updates

Really like Coventry as a club and their supporters have been treated shockingly over the years. Really hope they beat Barnsley today which would put them on 48 points and within touching distance of safety. Can't think of any other reasons I want them to do well.

If we're gonna do it, it has to be a last game 95th minute contentious penalty with Lerma tripping over the penalty spot with everyone in the world saying it was never a penalty.

my money is on Steve Cook heading in his first goal of the season from the only good corner we have managed in months in the 92nd minute

Late heartbreak for Rotherham conceding to Birmingham. A result that probably concludes the relegation battle and saves Derby. Few left to go obviously but this looked like Rotherham's most winnable game, and they've had the better of it.

Not disappointed about that. I'm hoping as many of the clubs unfairly promoted by PPG go straight back down this season. Looks like Coventry will escape so Rotherham and Wycombe will have to do:

Watching Brentford v Cardiff City on the red button on Sky.

This is not like the usual red button, it’s has Alan Parry and Lee Hendry as commentators and the camera view is not one stuck up high, just like watching a normal live game.

Watching Brentford v Cardiff City on the red button on Sky.

This is not like the usual red button, it’s has Alan Parry and Lee Hendry as commentators and the camera view is not one stuck up high, just like watching a normal live game.
Because the game is on Sky Arena channel. Not just red button

;