Championship rival updates

I think the play off final will be Barnsley v Bournemouth. Brentford have blown up and imploded along with Swansea.

I felt sorry for Tommy Elphick after that defeat tonight.

Fancy being an unused substitute having lost 7-0!
If you're a centre back surely you'd rather stay on the bench. If your team can't score, you're a striker, and you still don't get on, that's a worry

5-0 and it's not even HT.
Read on Sky a win for Nawich guarantee at least a top six finish.

2 games and they are up just needing 5 points.

We will hopefully do enough but bit annoying Brentford have this game in hand v Rotherham - if they get 3 points then its down to 6.

But they and Swansea are struggling for goals and now plays teams with good defensive records.

At this rare you or Barnsley will be 3rd so long as we don't mess up.

2 games and they are up just needing 5 points.

We will hopefully do enough but bit annoying Brentford have this game in hand v Rotherham - if they get 3 points then its down to 6.

But they and Swansea are struggling for goals and now plays teams with good defensive records.

At this rare you or Barnsley will be 3rd so long as we don't mess up.
Rotherham haven’t looked a bad side at times and they’ll be scrapping for every point they can get. Only trouble is they have a bit of a backlog which may tell.

True and it is right at the end of the season so if Brentford are still in a big chance to catch us it means we haven't done well.

We need to get max points from Coventry and Huddersfield then we face a make or break week I think - Norwich and millwall away followed by Brentford home.

Millwall improving so could be tough - they have an April fixture list of Swansea Brentford afcb and Watford!

We need to get max points from Coventry and Huddersfield then we face a make or break week I think - Norwich and millwall away followed by Brentford home.

Millwall improving so could be tough - they have an April fixture list of Swansea Brentford afcb and Watford!

If we need max points from the next two games surely that makes them "make or break" too?

If we need max points from the next two games surely that makes them "make or break" too?

With the table so tight every game important of course.

I highlighted that week imho as either we turn up and deliver or the mental fragility kicks in with a couple of defeats that scuppers rest of season. We could easily lose all 3 and if that happens then think the play offs would be over. Get through that week ok and think squad will be in great shape for the conclusion of the season.

With the table so tight every game important of course.

I highlighted that week imho as either we turn up and deliver or the mental fragility kicks in with a couple of defeats that scuppers rest of season. We could easily lose all 3 and if that happens then think the play offs would be over. Get through that week ok and think squad will be in great shape for the conclusion of the season.

Although as financial warnings often state, "past performance may not be indicative of future results," current form is not favouring Reading, Brentford or Swansea.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide/four

Although as financial warnings often state, "past performance may not be indicative of future results," current form is not favouring Reading, Brentford or Swansea.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide/four

Nice to see us so high!

We have seen some very extreme changes in form - no doubt hectic schedule accentuates this as it means that suddenly in a fortnight four games whizz by. Those teams could easily change their season around quite quickly though

;