Charlie Austin

slothski73

Reserves
Looks finished to me uninterested didnt celebrate when team mates scored looks over weight to. so would you have him at AFCB?

Looks finished to me uninterested didnt celebrate when team mates scored looks over weight to. so would you have him at AFCB?

Didn’t celebrate in a pointless cup competition against a League Two side? Guilty as charged.

Did you see how we celebrated against Blackburn? It wasn’t quite Warren Feeney for Stockport levels was it? :)

We tried to sign him some years ago, as we did Ings.............

With hindsight they would have done OK.

Ings would have probably kept us up.?

But, new dawn, new days and I doubt we would sign either right here right now.

Would you?

What sort of condition / form is Sam Vokes in? If are we hunting ex players and targets, he's the right character to have around and started for Stoke last week. He's a different player to Surridge and Solanke. Would/ could suit lots of situations, and also impact off the bench if there's a need to go direct. ??

We tried to sign him some years ago, as we did Ings.............

With hindsight they would have done OK.

Ings would have probably kept us up.?

But, new dawn, new days and I doubt we would sign either right here right now.

Would you?
No he looks over weight and lazy i was thinking hel be looking for one last easy move close to home?

I think the game has moved on from one dimensional strikers like Austin. Could be useful in a certain set of circumstances but overall the money could be put to better use

i'd rather we stopped hunting ex players and showed a bit of imagination

vydra if burnley strengthen? mcgoldrick if the blades stengthen?
I'd definitely take Vydra.....proven top quality championship striker who just doesn't suit Dyceball.....would be ideal for us.

;