Cherries Sour Vicarage with Stinging Record Breaking Performance:

Well its easy to talk big and act with bravado behind a screen.

For a while they seemed to dislike Leicester a lot after our play-off games in 2013 and Palace - that is more to with the Zaha affect and the fact they generally beat us!

As you say most of our fans will be fair minded and pleasant face to face I hope - we're hardly Leeds or Millwall!

Probably having a lack of real rivals doesn't help and well we cannot really pretend to hate Arsenal/Spurs or any of the other big teams in London as they will just look down on us and laugh!

Funny what one season of a promotion race can do though for relations or even one match.

I wonder if other supporters have the same issues? It seems Brighton aren't too keen on you guys for example.

I guess the good thing is this online war is just that and hasn't turned into anything violent at the games as it could with some clubs.

There’s online warriors with all clubs but some of the basic arguments have been stretched to beyond any sense of reality. Perhaps it’s just trolling to provoke a reaction (sorry I am in my 50s so social media isn’t my thing) but I think some actually believe it !

Ps re challenging the top 6 I meant over the first few weeks of the season or gameweek to use the terminology!

;