Chris and Willo

Kris and Willo far more enjoyable option than Sky and the canned crowd noise. Usually make me laugh out loud at least once a game with their moans about kit numbers and their sandwiches banter.

Yep, provides a whole new perspective for me, a real bonus from AFCBLive.

Willo giving it to Kris for mistaking Rooney for Knight in the early yellow card. "But he's three stone heavier as well" says Willo to a quite befuddled Kris.

The pro sports that I watch here always have Toronto-centric "homer" announcers. And why not. Gives a nice "us v. them" feel.

Yep, provides a whole new perspective for me, a real bonus from AFCBLive.

Willo giving it to Kris for mistaking Rooney for Knight in the early yellow card. "But he's three stone heavier as well" says Willo to a quite befuddled Kris.

The pro sports that I watch here always have Toronto-centric "homer" announcers. And why not. Gives a nice "us v. them" feel.
Well, you can’t really blame Chris for struggling to recognise some of the obscure players in sides in the relegation places in the Championship, can you?

Been a good double act for many years now and listening on DAB again today Kris ‘paints’ a good picture of what is happening.

Both Kris (adopted) AFCB fan and Willo are more interesting than other commentators.

Remember the story of the incident in a petrol station when accidentally one of them put the wrong type of fuel in the tank.

Well, you can’t really blame Chris for struggling to recognise some of the obscure players in sides in the relegation places in the Championship, can you?
Kris was adamant to start that it was the ref who booked the wrong player:LOL::LOL:

;