Club being all crytpic on Twitter

It was probably just a social media stunt from some junior marketer, reminding everyone of the -17 stuff because of the date.

It’s extremely unlikely to be a Netflix doc. The Sunderland one went quite far behind the scenes. No way Eddie would authorise that type of access at AFCB. The “mysterious Max Demin” even less so.

I guess it could be a historical documentary along the lines of the excellent America’s Game series. However, didn’t NBC already do one?

DJ said: New book or dvd for the decade anniversary would be my guess

Not very exciting then. Certainly not worth all this hype

A bit early, I know they sometimes launch new kits at tail of season but that's normally last game, not with a third of it still to go. Commemorative book, movie or something

On a scale of one to ten? Probably -17. ;-)
Without a shadow of a doubt this will be a huge let down let's be honest. What we hope for is stadium news and or Eddie and Jason contract news, what we will get is either a vintage kit or a DVD to commemorate the ten year journey since the Great escape. On its own this would be pretty cool but the amount of hype they have given this means people's expectations are high. Very poor pr considering supporters already feel let down by the club regarding lack of progress and transparency with regards to the mythical new stadium. If I am wrong I will gladly eat humble pie.

;