Club being all crytpic on Twitter

Not read all of this,......but how on earth has anyone gone from reading something about "-17".....to buying back / extending the ground ??:unsure::unsure:

Not read all of this,......but how on earth has anyone gone from reading something about "-17".....to buying back / extending the ground ??:unsure::unsure:

There are rumours about negotiations for the ground floating about anyway - whether anything to do with this or not. No idea if there's anything in them.

Hope springs eternal I suppose.

Look forward to purchasing whatever book/DVD or other bit of merchandise it presumably is.

My guess is a legends match...against Rotherham.

A little off subject but I saw a few posts on Twitter from Rotherham fans reacting to the Brum points deduction. They included us in the posts, kicking off at how this deduction is nowhere near what our two clubs and Luton got back in the day. Think there is still some solidarity between the three sets of fans about what happened to us all.

So that's it...??? A video doc... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Whlst I'm sure some will love it, have we not had the whole -17 thing done to death now...

Personally I find the efforts to boil the entire history of the club into one narrative of -17 to the PL as a bit overdone. The club is much more than that to most of us. If that's what this thing is I won't be going out of my way to watch it. Maybe some Americans will enjoy it.

Not surprised at all that our PR department thinks another documentary about the -17 stuff is worth this amount of hype.

If it is just a film about that season....not too exciting...unless there is a new angle on it. And I would think the build up wouldn't have been worth this hype. But I'll still watch it most likely!

The bit on Solent this morning about a film/documentary was speculation as well. The presenter was talking to someone who presents/produces the Back of the net podcast ( Flammere Rouge? ). They were discussing the on line -17 club twitter thingy, he said most people thought it might be a documentary film.

This thread ( to me ) shows the 2 types of football supporters there are. Some are already disappointed in the club for doing the whole Twitter Mystery thing and have decided it's a let down. Others have jumped to the ( obvious ) conclusion we're buying the ground back and the new stadium will be fully functioning by the end of next season : )

Not saying one group's better than the other, I think most people swing both ways on being upbeat or downbeat. Personally, I always choose to remain upbeat on matters involving the club : )

;