Coca Cola prem league ad

AFCBade

UTC Legend
Anyone seen the Coca Cola “where everyone plays ad” promoting the premier league clubs and their fans? Really fun ad but I am totally bemused by the bournemouth element - with a lone miserable looking fan in old kit. Plenty of Southampton clips - is it made by a jealous scummer?

Its been bugging me for ages too. We need more representation in this ad. I'd happily start singing the song on Bournemouth Pier or sat on the big wheel in the centre with my old Cherries shirt on

Crossed my mind that someone in the production team is having a wind up and doing the absolute minimum for us. But that could just be paranoia! Just have to stick around and keep upsetting people.

Maybe paranoia but it’s patronising - Assume they think we have no fans in contrast to other clubs. Saints appear a few times. Don’t think Watford is flattering either!

Don't care, don't want to be in their adverts. Look at how **************** we were when they sponsored the Football League, obviously they've always had it in for us

Not even a red and black striped shirt either.
I guess we just arent big enough ,even Brighton get a couple of good shots.

;