Come on boys

I think this is the most confident I have ever been before this particular fixture. If we can maintain the attitude we had in the Everton game for this one, I think we should be alright. For me it is all about the attitude tonight. We are good enough, if we take the game seriously and everybody gives it 100%. I know it's only one game in a long season but could we please, just once, treat this game like a cup final :cup: ?

Let's do this thing !!!!
:utc::utc::utc::toot::clap:

I think this is the most confident I have ever been before this particular fixture. If we can maintain the attitude we had in the Everton game for this one, I think we should be alright. For me it is all about the attitude tonight. We are good enough, if we take the game seriously and everybody gives it 100%. I know it's only one game in a long season but could we please, just once, treat this game like a cup final :cup: ?

Let's do this thing !!!!
:utc::utc::utc::toot::clap:

I was so confident 2 seasons and we somehow lost 2-1 - their only home win for a year during a particularly bad run. Even last year, we could have been dead and buried before gosling’s amazing break away goal. I go into the away games with only fear that we wont turn up again.

I was so confident 2 seasons and we somehow lost 2-1 - their only home win for a year during a particularly bad run. Even last year, we could have been dead and buried before gosling’s amazing break away goal. I go into the away games with only fear that we wont turn up again.
Understandable given our history but I feel like things might be a bit different this time. I don't fear complacency creeping in as much as it has in previous seasons. The timing of this fixture just "feels" right for me this time. I'm hopeful that we'll be up for the fight tonight and the fans won't be disappointed once again.

Of course, if we perform our usual trick of failing to turn up, we'll all be kicking ourselves at the missed opportunity once again. But somehow today I'm feeling quite positive !
:toot:

Come on you CHERRIESSSAAAAAAAAAH!

That magnificent man with the turbo- charged knees ...flying through the Effluent with the greatest of ease.....and thats just Mr Wilson!
But I think realistically. ...less goals this time.....both defences improved?

Im for 2-0 or 1-0 to the Cherries...but if it has to be entertaining im up for 5 -2 !

On Tuesday....its Play up Pitman for afters!

I am on a late shift tonight - community carer - and even though I can catch some of the first half on the radio....I will be on a call pretty much from the start to the end of the second half. I really hope we are four up at half time so I don't have to stress while on the call!

I really hope we are four up at half time so I don't have to stress while on the call!
Knowing AFCB I think it's extremely unlikely they'll be that kind to us ( the lads will probably have us chewing our nails until the 95th minute as per most games ) but for your sake I hope for once that they are.
:):wahey::utc:

Knowing AFCB I think it's extremely unlikely they'll be that kind to us ( the lads will probably have us chewing our nails until the 95th minute as per most games ) but for your sake I hope for once that they are.
:):wahey::utc:

Indeed....I don't want to get back to the car as full time happens, we've lost the game, my birthday tomorrow and its ruined before I even get there!!

I just read Bournemouth has never won in Southampton. As in never ever? How is that? We aren’t talking man city here lol

We gotta win this!

I just read Bournemouth has never won in Southampton. As in never ever? How is that? We aren’t talking man city here lol

We gotta win this!
We haven’t actually played them that many times as it’s only recently we’ve regularly been in the same league.

But the actual answer to your question is we usually save our worst performance of the season every time we go there.

Indeed....I don't want to get back to the car as full time happens, we've lost the game, my birthday tomorrow and its ruined before I even get there!!
Well let's hope the lads give you a birthday to remember for all the right reasons !

To be honest I'd just like to see us beat Saints at theirs once in my lifetime. If we never do it again, fine by me. Let's please treat it like a cup final tonight, get this hoodoo off our backs and after that we can return to being our ever generous selves, throwing Saints a lifeline whenever they're in trouble again :lol:

myself & four twitchers will be watching on now tv thru chromecast in our holiday cottage in lochinver. suilven conquered, legs fooked... I too feel unusually hopeful for this one! come on uuuuu reddsss

;