Congrats

I think the ref was just awful. Full stop.

I do agree that SP’s substitutions were defensive. QPR’s first subs at 55 minutes changed the game. They scored 2 minutes later. A few minutes after that Pearson came on for Brooks. We’d been on top for the best part of an hour and then handed them the initiative for most of the last half hour. The last 10-15 minutes saw an onslaught on our goal, encouraged by bringing Mepham on for Christie. We survived but rode our luck. Losing Brooks cut down our attacking and possession options.

We held on so that maybe justifies it. But the dark arts we displayed are exactly what many on here raged against in previous seasons. Seems it’s now seen as a necessary evil, an asset even. I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now.

Some say it’s needed to get out of the division. It wasn’t in 2015.
This is revisionist. The onslaught only lasted for the final 5 minutes.

I think the ref was just awful. Full stop.

I do agree that SP’s substitutions were defensive. QPR’s first subs at 55 minutes changed the game. They scored 2 minutes later. A few minutes after that Pearson came on for Brooks. We’d been on top for the best part of an hour and then handed them the initiative for most of the last half hour. The last 10-15 minutes saw an onslaught on our goal, encouraged by bringing Mepham on for Christie. We survived but rode our luck. Losing Brooks cut down our attacking and possession options.

We held on so that maybe justifies it. But the dark arts we displayed are exactly what many on here raged against in previous seasons. Seems it’s now seen as a necessary evil, an asset even. I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now.

Some say it’s needed to get out of the division. It wasn’t in 2015.

Not quite sure why we've got to compare this side to the 2015 one.

I'm sure there would be plenty of moaning on here if SP hadn't of changed it & we ended up drawing, probably from yourself too.

I for one left the stadium happy with what I saw on Tuesday night & am enjoying what we're seeing Parker & his staff do with this squad.

Did Pearson get the strategy wrong as well yesterday davman?

Good week for you, 8 days ago we were a point behind you ;-)

Still at least some sad tosser, can go through the 90 minutes and come up with all the reasons you were robbed again yesterday.

Warburton should take a leaf out of McCarthys book.

Did Pearson get the strategy wrong as well yesterday davman?

Good week for you, 8 days ago we were a point behind you ;-)

Still at least some sad tosser, can go through the 90 minutes and come up with all the reasons you were robbed again yesterday.

Warburton should take a leaf out of McCarthys book.
They have a thread titled " why do opposition goalkeeper's turn World class against us ? " to keep them happy at the moment. Moaning about Travis and the Bristol keeper actually trying to stop the ball crossing the goal line and stopping them from picking up 6 certain points this week.

;