Crystal Palace away tickets

AFCBade

UTC Legend
Keen to get a decent view in that awful Arthur Waite stand but puzzled at the availability just after 9am start of booking. I know the club limit blocks available blocks to start with but looks like palace tickets are being sold in a half block vertically so left hand side nearest goal line is available (as facing the stand)? Think I will wait for next section to open up

On Amazon Prime too. This is a big chance for some points gathering, would have thought it will go to general sale.

3 days after Spurs away, Tuesday night, on Amazon prime, in an already busy month with 5 local (4 in London) away days in the space of 5 weeks.

I doubt we’ll even sell out.

i went there on a very special and unique occasion, Afobe scored a goal! Fortunately at our end so I actually saw it, I refuse to go there again it does spoil a game when you can only see half of the pitch and being 5ft 2in tall it doesn’t help even if you stand up.

i went there on a very special and unique occasion, Afobe scored a goal! Fortunately at our end so I actually saw it, I refuse to go there again it does spoil a game when you can only see half of the pitch and being 5ft 2in tall it doesn’t help even if you stand up.

Is a shocker of an experience.

As for Benik, scored 10 goals for afcb so helped us stay up in 15/16 with key goals and then brought out the best in josh king next season when on a bad losing run. Terrible after that of course as he was missing Wolverhampton!

Ohh that's not great..lol

Thankfully, the view from the seat for the ticket that you have is not anything like as bad as this.

You are not as far back and will not have the far side of the pitch obstructed by the roof. You will just have a slightly annoying pillar that may hinder you seeing Wilfred Zaha in full flow when he cries.

Last edited:

;