Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth

It wouldnt surprise me if L.Cook ends up back at Leeds.. he is giving off an 'aura' of not really feeling part of the dream...and with Fraser shifting out of it too..
..a defeat tomorrow could see a dramatic plummet into the drop zone.
Deep , deep foreboding has draped its cloth around my thinking.....and the Boiling Manager Soup has Eddie walking around the rim of the Bowlcano peering in!
Sharp intakes of breath every time 'breaking news '. ...shows the word Eddie at the beginning of these ' ticker scripts'...on news channels!...eesheeewwah.....and then hawweeehsee ...as it flows back out in relief when its a different Eddie !

Cwystal Palace....good club ....weve battled with em .. for years.. .?
...Any line up will do....Gosling 1st on teamsheet.....GET INTO THE BASTARDS. because ..as sure as Sh#t is Sh#t... Zaha will LEAD his motherf#ckers from the front. with the Evil ( oh No ...not nice) ..Woy Hodgson telling him to turn one in! Oh Yes..Palace will take no prisoners!

It wouldnt surprise me if L.Cook ends up back at Leeds.. he is giving off an 'aura' of not really feeling part of the dream...and with Fraser shifting out of it too..
..a defeat tomorrow could see a dramatic plummet into the drop zone.
Deep , deep foreboding has draped its cloth around my thinking.....and the Boiling Manager Soup has Eddie walking around the rim of the Bowlcano peering in!
Sharp intakes of breath every time 'breaking news '. ...shows the word Eddie at the beginning of these ' ticker scripts'...on news channels!...eesheeewwah.....and then hawweeehsee ...as it flows back out in relief when its a different Eddie !

Cwystal Palace....good club ....weve battled with em .. for years.. .?
...Any line up will do....Gosling 1st on teamsheet.....GET INTO THE BASTARDS. because ..as sure as Sh#t is Sh#t... Zaha will LEAD his motherf#ckers from the front. with the Evil ( oh No ...not nice) ..Woy Hodgson telling him to turn one in! Oh Yes..Palace will take no prisoners!
T'wit-twoooooo-ooo

half a day in spoons

Not Mondays.. ! No no... went to Bean Coffee House for an hour spent reading a Spy novel by an author called Herron.. drinking Mocha....then to the Chemist to pick up Eye Drops and Arthritis tablets. .. and home at 1400 to lay some concrete in my driveway!

Last edited:
It was when he knocked Lerma flat on his back on that run I thought ‘Ooh... we’ve pissed him off’
It was Clyne that unsurprisingly got knocked on his back ...think Lerma tried to push Zaha over.....if Jeff hadn't been on a booking he'd have flattened the little git.

Did kilkenny play for 23s yesterdayif so wouldnt see him in the squad
Yes he did unfortunately, so unlikely to be in tonight's squad.
I think this is exactly the sort of game where Eddie will revert back to the tried and tested rather than taking any risks. I'm pretty sure that means we will see Francis shoehorned into the side once more. Leaders on the pitch and all that :sleep: Not terribly optimistic it will end well but Eddie's conservatism has served us quite well in the past when we've needed a result.

Is Zaha playing for us Saturday? ;)

Wilfried Zaha sends warning

Fresh from scoring against Burnley, the Palace winger says his season starts now.

Speaking to Palace TV post-match, he said: "Let me be honest, the only thing I’ve changed is just let me worry about myself, that’s it. I used to get annoyed about everything: the referee, the other team and my own teammates at times.

"My season starts now, from Saturday [v Liverpool], I’ll just worry about myself and do what I do."

https://www.football.london/crystal-palace-fc/news/crystal-palace-news-wilfried-zaha-17353025

Yes he did unfortunately, so unlikely to be in tonight's squad.
I think this is exactly the sort of game where Eddie will revert back to the tried and tested rather than taking any risks. I'm pretty sure that means we will see Francis shoehorned into the side once more. Leaders on the pitch and all that :sleep: Not terribly optimistic it will end well but Eddie's conservatism has served us quite well in the past when we've needed a result.
Agree. EH will say Franno has a point to prove after the Wolves debacle and pop him straight back on the starting 11

What worries me is Woy Boy.
.more than most he will know how to handle any experimental but minimal tinkering that Eddie is prone to....
So in view of our form....we need to go all out attack with enough new faces in to confuse Hodgson...have Callum on the bench with Fraser ..bring em on when Palace start to tire, hopefully around 65 minutes....
H.Wilson could get a few free kicks in this game.
3-2 .. to the men from the Coast...wave after wave of attack....shoot to kill.
Then at the weekend... Severely park the bus first half.....and Severely do the attack stuff straight from kick off 2nd half.. A mixture of cautious and shock tactics !
and again 3-2 to the men on the Coast!

;