Cummings, non

Cummings confirms the “bodies” comment from Boris.

Perhaps now people aren’t so bothered about what colour he’s painting his toilet this will become a bigger issue?

If what we heard from D C today prove to be true, it didn’t sound good for Matt Hancock, took the blunt of his comments and he mentioned a number of times he recommended to Boris M H should have been sacked.

Matt Hancock will be in front of the committee in two weeks time to answer their questions, could be interesting.

Boris was also criticised, didn’t have a proper border policy because Boris didn’t want one and didn’t want lockdowns including the first one.

Not a very good endorsement if he is fit to be PM from one word answer from DC.

Care home comments if proved true could be damaging for M H.

Then Dominic Cummings explained the reason he moved up to Barnard Castle area was threats to himself and family, something that was not mentioned at the time.

He answered every question over just seven hours with two small breaks.

After Matt Hancock is interviewed the committee will then submit their report.

Kuennsberg is loving these Cummings revelations..right up her street...conveniently
feeds her Boris Hate .. the Sad Bint !
She finds it impossible to view ANYTHING from a neutral angle..bad reporter full stop!

Last edited:
Kuennsberg is loving these Cummings revelations..right up her street...conveniently
feeds her Boris Hate Sad Bint !
She finds it impossible to view ANYTHING from a neutral angle..bad reporter full stop!

Yeah that's the important take away from today alright.

Yeah that's the important take away from today alright.

I didn't exactly say that ..and its not.

I've got many negative things to say about All concerned with Politics!
..but some of my thoughts I need to hold back now ...they really are not very nice ...far too cutting for this ultra - sensitive Forum!
Some members will have relatives who have died from Covid.

It was very interesting to listen to. I'm no fan of the guy and you have to take what he says with a pinch of salt but I thought he was fairly straight in his responses.

The unfortunate thing is that there was loads of fascinating stuff in there yet all we'll get in the papers is soap opera shots about personality clashes and the PMs girlfriend.
A man of high principle who almost resigned several times.

Boris is teflon coated - nothing seems to stick. He flushed £54 million of public money down the toilet on the Garden Bridge project when he was mayor of London, wasted several millions more on water cannon that were never used, has twice been sacked for lying, his incompetence resulted in Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe being imprisoned for 5 years in Iran - but he still gets voted in as prime minister
Cummings and Boris deliver management by crisis and hope to fool enough of the people enough of the time to get elected.

Neither is fit and proper to lead the country.

Cummings and Boris deliver management by crisis and hope to fool enough of the people enough of the time to get elected.

Neither is fit and proper to lead the country.

A damning assessment indeed and yet faced with the idea of a Corbyn government the damn British public voted for Boris so heavily it was Labour’s worst result since 1935.

;