Cup tickets Yeovil

hba1

Fans' Favourite
Tickets for season ticket holders now available on the Yeovil website. Must be claimed by Christmas Eve. Could be a bit of a scramble once AFCB start .

No membership/loyalty points required for general sale, should mean that getting tickets in the home end is relatively straight forward for those who can’t get away tickets.

Wonder how many takers there will be for the 12:45 bus from Weymouth... Calling at Ringwood, Bournemouth, Branksome, Poole and Dorchester at 3:30pm.
Really? They're actually putting on a bus from Weymouth to come all the way to DC then back to Yeovil? Just about sums up our TO.

It's alright for some, they're putting on the Riverside Rocket for wheelchair users that want to go to Middlesbrough on the day. I mean, it was pleasant enough up there but not enough to go for a joy ride up there : )

So dont bother picking up at Weymouth?

Looks like I'll have to miss this one, with only 4 cup points.

I've got zero cup points, which I'm sure is an error as I definitely went to two cup games in the season before last. In any case I think this game will go to general sale. Demand for January games isn't what it was two weeks ago.

Luton not sold out.

There are only 5 wheelchair accessible spaces available. Can't see myself getting in there quick enough if/when it drops to 4 points.

The 2,000 places are a bit irrelevant to me!

Do the accessible spaces tend to require more points than the general tickets before they sell out or is it a mixed bag depending on the ground?

Is Yeovil away still an open terrace with just a few basic catering facilities on open air tarmac round the back?

If so, if the match goes ahead with fans, and if you were worried about attending football because covid, you couldn't come up with a better ventilated setting for a match. Assuming you're happy / able to stand for 2 hours, that is.

;