Dan Gosling

if goz goes to Watford days after saying the reason for not joining florist was because he wanted to stay to fight for his place with us and ‘right the wrongs of last season’

...then the inside knowledge that florist mates have told is the ‘word on the steeet’ up there, is that it was harry arter who was the one who told Goz to steer clear of the club and not join them now seems even more credible, apparently hughton now wants arter gone (injured at the moment so makes a move away difficult)
In fairness, Gosling didn’t actually say this, he was only ‘reported to have said it.’ If that bit about Arter is true that seems very bizarre, they seem to be a car crash of a club.

It’s obvious we want rid of Gosser . So why stay if your not wanted good luck to him. It’s a shame we couldn’t drive king out this way.Choice between the two Gosser will give us desire and fight.

It’s obvious we want rid of Gosser . So why stay if your not wanted good luck to him. It’s a shame we couldn’t drive king out this way.Choice between the two Gosser will give us desire and fight.
I heard on the grapevine that we offered him a one year extension and he wasn't happy with it so what can we do. Clearly didn't fancy Forest.

Being brutally honest he has games where he's the perfect box to box midfielder and you wonder why he doesn't start every week. Then he has games where he can't trap a bag of cement or pass two yards and then you know why.

However, even when he's having one of his stinkers he never goes missing and you can always see him trying and covering the ground.

He's been a good option for us and will likely be the same for you. We simply have too many CMs now and someone has to make way. Whether it should be him or not on form is debatable but he's out of contract in the summer so I think that makes the decision for us.
Hard to disagree with this, shame if he goes to one of our rivals, although I guess we have little choice.

Just when we need to dig in and fight we tell one of our hardest, most commited, battlers he's surplus to requirements... and let him go straight to a rival!

Something's off behind the scenes at DC...

Good luck to Dan. Always worked his hardest and gave his all. AFCB are in his debt.
Maybe Ben Pearson is the new Dan Gosling.

Just when we need to dig in and fight we tell one of our hardest, most commited, battlers he's surplus to requirements... and let him go straight to a rival!

Something's off behind the scenes at DC...

Good luck to Dan. Always worked his hardest and gave his all. AFCB are in his debt.

he was never going to start for us now wilshire and Pearson have arrived .
Thanks for the years etc but time to move on

Sad to see him go (especially to Watford :sick:) brilliant servant to the club and could never fault his effort. Seems to be nudged out the door but I guess he had to leave at some point

My concern is Wilshire may get injured at anytime, in my opinion as good as Jack is you can't rely on him.
if jack gets injured then we are where we were pre Jack signing which gozza still wasn't playing and add to that Pearson, its a good move for gozza if he gets the game time he needs

;