Dan Gosling

Slightly disappointed (again) to read in the OHEC that there were 'no talks' of any sort going on between the club and Gosling...

Not trying to lambast the club, as there are always two sides to every story, but the article leads you to believe that Dan didn't really know where his future was...

"DAN Gosling revealed there had been "no talks" regarding a new contract at Cherries before he completed his permanent switch to Watford over the weekend."

This is on the back of several ex players now that have had less than positive words to describe the way they left AFCB... Something we're not really used to seeing or hearing about... The very least Tindall could and should have done was to discuss Dan's future in the team... If he's not even able to do that then... !?!??!?

I don't really care if Tindall has nothing to do with contracts, he needs to go the extra mile to respect players that have given blood, sweat and tears for this club over the last 6/7 years.

It's scandalous to think that these great players of ours have just been shown the door without the respect and thanks they deserve...

Slightly disappointed (again) to read in the OHEC that there were 'no talks' of any sort going on between the club and Gosling...

Not trying to lambast the club, as there are always two sides to every story, but the article leads you to believe that Dan didn't really know where his future was...

"DAN Gosling revealed there had been "no talks" regarding a new contract at Cherries before he completed his permanent switch to Watford over the weekend."

This is on the back of several ex players now that have had less than positive words to describe the way they left AFCB... Something we're not really used to seeing or hearing about... The very least Tindall could and should have done was to discuss Dan's future in the team... If he's not even able to do that then... !?!??!?

I don't really care if Tindall has nothing to do with contracts, he needs to go the extra mile to respect players that have given blood, sweat and tears for this club over the last 6/7 years.

It's scandalous to think that these great players of ours have just been shown the door without the respect and thanks they deserve...
It's a tough one, JT is the team manager not involved in negotiations. I've contracted in the past, and you don't always know if your going to be renewed or not. It's pretty obvious if his contract is up, and more midfielders are coming in, when he's not made the team, that his time is up.

FFS not again. What the hell is wrong at the club, why doesn't somebody take responsibility for communicating with players? It doesn't have to be Tindall, but between him Hughes and Blake one of them needs to take it under their remit. It makes us look so shabby.

Difficult to communicate with your head in the sand.......Ostrich style..and before someone says what do you expect the board to say...I say anything, something. They failed EH IMHO by allowing him to have overall control seemingly of everything when he needed managing....he needed help...is JT going to go the same way

Difficult to communicate with your head in the sand.......Ostrich style..and before someone says what do you expect the board to say...I say anything, something. They failed EH IMHO by allowing him to have overall control seemingly of everything when he needed managing....he needed help...is JT going to go the same way
Well he clearly doesnt have overall control.

Steve Cook says he was unsure why Dan Gosling was allowed to leave Cherries during the January transfer window, adding how he is "definitely missed within the changing room".
https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/19120811.cook-says-dan-gosling-definitely-missed-cherries/

I mean stuff like this is very concerning for us. and pretty embarrassing for the club hierarchy surely.

Club also cannot pin this on Tindall. He made it very clear he wasn’t involved in transfer dealings. That’s all down to Hughes and Blake.

Steve Cook says he was unsure why Dan Gosling was allowed to leave Cherries during the January transfer window, adding how he is "definitely missed within the changing room".
https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/19120811.cook-says-dan-gosling-definitely-missed-cherries/

I mean stuff like this is very concerning for us. and pretty embarrassing for the club hierarchy surely.

Not really sure this is anything. A player saying he has no idea what the manager and board discussed isn't a shock. I'd be more surprised if he came out with a reason.

Shame we can't be there tomorrow. Be great to show some appreciative for Gosling. Stage is set for him to dominate a very poor midfield.

as captain, cook shouldn’t comment, no need to query publicly any club decision.

Some fans have got things badly, badly, badly wrong about Gosling...oh so f√cking , f√cking, f√cking ,wrong...
...and to some degree about Surman and Francis.
I hope the f√ck he at least scores tomorrow...if we win 2-1.

;