Dan Gosling

Some fans have got things badly, badly wrong about Gosling...oh so f√cking , f√cking, f√cking ,wrong...
...and to some degree about Surman and Francis.
I hope the f√ck he at least scores tomorrow...if we win 2-1.
This is getting even weirder now, surman and Francis were fantastic for us, arter too, but who would want them to score for the opposition against us.
BTW I presented arter with player of the season in 2014, but score against us noooo

This is getting even weirder now, surman and Francis were fantastic for us, arter too, but who would want them to score for the opposition against us.
BTW I presented arter with player of the season in 2014, but score against us noooo

You'd present Neil Blake with the Nobel Peace Prize if you got told too.

I only meant..as a token goal...if we had won the game ! So not exactly that big a deal !

Completely agree, very strange outlook on things from 2 posters who love to be controversial and the attention that comes with it. Yes, the way Gosling and others have been shown the door has been diabolical but I would never ‘hope’ any opposition player scores against us.

Wes Fogden? Sure he ran around a lot but his career is a realistic reflection of his ability. I liked him but he was essentially a non-league player.

And he never had Jon Moss telling him he was crap!

Could we have stipulated in the transfer an exclusion from playing today>

And he never had Jon Moss telling him he was crap!

Could we have stipulated in the transfer an exclusion from playing today>
I'm.pretty sure we couldn't have. I know that there were questions asked about Snodgrass being left out recently (West Brom Vs Spammers I think) when Big Sam said there was an agreement not to play him. That said, he did balls all other than get angry at Jeff so it didn't make a difference!

;