Arnaut Danjuma

Oh no I can see where Waza is coming from.....I mean 'Lethal finishers ' never do very well in the PL!
Brett pitman was a lethal finisher. Your logic would suggests he should have been a hit in the Prem. naive at best if you think that’s all it takes to make it at that level.

I think he's more likely masturbating over highlights of the Millwall goal.

Oh that Millwall goal........i'd completely forgotten about it!.....:grinning:....definitely not a goal a striker would score....:whist:.......I did get quite excited by it tbf.......it was nice of Arnie to do it again on Saturday !

Brett pitman was a lethal finisher. Your logic would suggests he should have been a hit in the Prem. naive at best if you think that’s all it takes to make it at that level.
Genuine question.
Do you rate any of our team. You seem to diss them all.
Also does your boss realise you are in commando mode?
just to add.
I rate Lerma, Kelly, Stacey and obviously Danjuma very highly.
I have my doubts regarding Mepham, Rico and Billing.
The rest I feel are ok, happy for them to play.

Genuine question.
just to add.
He doesn't rate lerma, thinks its better we have 10 on the pitch than him

Genuine question.
just to add.
Genuine answer. I never said I didn’t rate Danjuma. I think he’s a very very good championship player and an adequate top level player. I just do not believe he has it in him to excel at the top level. if you look at his record in an top division it isn’t anything special. Even in Belgium he managed only 5 goals in 20+ appearances.
I rate Ben Pearson and CCV very highly. I think Begovic is the best keeper in the league. Kelly has the potential to be an England regular if he pushes on and finds a level of consistency. At the moment he fluctuates between being imperious and being a complete liability. But he is only young and the promise is obvious.
I rate Billing as a player, never said otherwise. He is however, not the kind of character I particularly enjoy watching in a Bournemouth shirt.
Lerma I have to disagree, the guy is criminally overrated imo. A decent championship midfielder on his day and nothing more. Perhaps more suited to European football.
Mepham is a total liability. The guy has had enough chances imo. No way to get rid but if we are at all serious about mounting a challenge then he cannot be first choice.
For Rico see Mepham. Positionally all over the place and for a full back his crossing is abysmal.
I like Stacy, I think he’s a good championship player and better than Adam Smith.
I love Steve Cook for what he has done for us in the past but imo his lapses in concentration are becoming more and more frequent and costing us goals. Still on his day a decent championship centre back but nowhere near the level some of our fans believe him to be.
just say it how I see it.

I know. We played better without him. :rolleyes::shake:
In that one game all he did while he was on the pitch was slow the play down. Our best spell in the game came immediately after he got sent off and lasted until half time, the tempo was better and we looked more threatening. Defensively in the second half we suffered from his absence.

;