David Brooks

Why On earth can't we start a new Stadium before a Training complex..?.we can train anywhere where there is grass or similar. Bumstead & co trained on the beach! We must be training somewhere now!...Why complicate things or put obstacles in place!
Or am I missing an EU or Fifa regulation?
And if we can afford a Stadium, then surely the other bits can be done with it!

The site for the new stadium is where the current training pitches are, plus the athletics stadium site. So the new training complex, or at least the first team facilities stage of it, has to come first.

Ibe has to play 10. Not right wing. He is very dangerous loose because he can take a man out so easily. My worry is when he came on he played on wing and Stan moved to ten. Hopefully that was because Ibe had fresher legs and not because of tactics. Be also nice to see the Mousse behind King but doubtful.
You can’t play a guy who doesn’t lift his head at 10!

^ that there

Also that the stadium is still being paid for, and even if we're in the new stadium there will still be a rent liability. So it just makes financial sense to get the training ground up first. I expect that decent training facilities will also help to attract better players and retain decent youth prospects more than a new stadium at the moment

Strange for a rumour to come out that Spurs want to smash their transfer record for a hot new PL talent a couple of days after the window shuts with them not having signed anyone. Now they can't make a move for months.

It's almost like they're launching the start of a season ticket charm offensive for their new stadium with the promise of big signings.

Apparently Chelsea and Spurts are interested in him. I think that eventually when he does move on that he'll go to a better club than either of them. Chelsea will struggle when Hazard goes to RM in the summer.

;