David Brooks

I thought he did well but looked more comfortable and effective when he’d drifted centrally. Very promising start for the boy though!

Young man seems to fit in quite well. Nice passing touch and prepared to run the ball into the penalty area. Great start, can't wait for his first PL goal.

Might be a silly question, have been known to pose one now and again! :)
Were there any other clubs, especially 'big' ones looking at him, did we have any competition for his signature?

Might be a silly question, have been known to pose one now and again! :)
Were there any other clubs, especially 'big' ones looking at him, did we have any competition for his signature?

I don't think we did. Think Villa were sniffing for a bit before losing the playoff final and subsequent melt down but that's all

Does everything well that another player I wont mention does badly. Hes exactly what we need. Great great signing and will only get better.

Thought he was very good today. Good team player with sparks of brilliance. He will need to work on using his right foot more otherwise teams better than West Ham defensively will smother him.

What an Exciting talented young man. Wasn’t afraid to have 2/3 shots today. Even when he messed up it didn’t knock his confidence. Didn’t want him to go off as he was creating so much for us but all worked out well in the end.

;