David Brooks

Would be pleased with this, good young player ive seen bits and bobs of and would definitely like.

Would add more weight to playing a front 3, he isn't a wide midfielder that's for sure, far more attack minded.

Opinion seems to be that Spurs are trying to get in on the act and that Moussett could be going the other way, presumably a loan, if Brooks comes to us?

A couple of mentions that Mousset may be the player going on loan in the other direction. Hmm... I wouldn't want him to go now but then I said the same thing about Fraser.

Don't worry what little 'ol Sheff. utd fans say! It can only be envy scrapping with jealousy in admiration of our achievements.
They compare us with Barnsley..another club who have unlike them been in the PL not long ago and been the top Yorkshire club many times!
Barnsley and Bradford fans are often heard to talk about Afcb as the model way for them to get back up!
Down here in Cornwall the many northerners or midland tourists that pass through and talk football often say that we are their favourite or second favourite PL club for the way we play!
Never heard much about Sheff Utd.

A couple of mentions that Mousset may be the player going on loan in the other direction. Hmm... I wouldn't want him to go now but then I said the same thing about Fraser.

Would do mousset good to get regular game time. Surely that would only happen if king stays? Even then, Wilson, Defoe and king had injury issues last season so losing mousett would be an issue as an impact sub.

Would do mousset good to get regular game time. Surely that would only happen if king stays? Even then, Wilson, Defoe and king had injury issues last season so losing mousett would be an issue as an impact sub.
Unless Eddie’s has eyes on someone else to come in up front, as I think we will lose King

Brooks destined for advanced midfield role surely? ... to play in a midfield three with Cook, Lerma if we get him or maybe even Gosling. Lerma or a similar player is key - Brooks needs to be balanced by a tough DM.

His Wikipedia site has him with us already. Wonder if having Ramsdale here, who came from the blades, influenced his decision?

;