David Brooks

He’s and upgrade on Gosling so can’t see how m being out of the squad for long.

Will probably start with Gosling early on so it’s Dans turn to up his game and keep Brooke’s out.

No disrespect to Dan but can’t see enough improvement in him to keep this fella out.

He’s and upgrade on Gosling so can’t see how m being out of the squad for long.

Will probably start with Gosling early on so it’s Dans turn to up his game and keep Brooke’s out.

No disrespect to Dan but can’t see enough improvement in him to keep this fella out.
"No disrespect to Dan..."
Chuckle ;-)

Can’t win on here Rob.

What would you rather I had said?

‘Goslings **************** and there’s now way he’ll play over Brookes’

I was just teasing dragon. You've been saying the latter all season and it made me laugh that you were being so restrained.

Reckon he'll take a while to bed in.

Think these last two paras could give a clue.

“He has the talent and ability to become an established Premier League player. He is very positive in his play and very quick. He’s good with the ball, commits defenders and is an exciting player.

“I know Eddie pretty well and he is a good guy. He gives time and the necessary care to young players to help them develop, so I think Bournemouth and David Brooks will be a good fit.”

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sp...r-cherries-says-former-wales-star-kit-symons/

Eddie Howe on Solent, Compared signing with that of Lewis Cook.

Brooks might have to develop, he might be good enough to go straight into the team

;